India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

What are you doing Bebo?

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
What are you doing Bebo? Why should you worry about Riya and when you called initially neither Arjun nor Beji wanted you to talk to her. You should have stopped inquiring about Riya there. But instead you called again and come to know about the kidnapping. You went to meet Arjun and also allowed to him to hug you? Then the last nail on the coffin amrit saw Arjun hugging and Bebo and Bebo consoling him.AngryAngryAngry.
Why do you want to spoil your own life thinking about the Khannas like this?  Bebo should tell Amrit everything after the accident at the earliest. I'm sure if she tell him the truth before it being too late he will believe her.

Edited by lakshmin42 - 31 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgmaidhiliraghavrosha.aAmbofan

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
I m 100% agree with u. bebo herself is the only reason 4 her miseries in life.why she gives chance 2 arjun 2 feel love 4 her & caring 4 him & his family?Bebo shud stop poking nose on others matters & think abt her own life & life-partner. 2day bebo gave  chance 2 arjun 2 hug her in the middle of the road. so, who will not b angry 2 see his wife standing in the middle road & hugging some else?

Bebo it's high time 2 stop ur this type of activity & thinking abt ur own family. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
but its not really bebo's fault.. i mean she grew attached to ria and obviously she felt sorry for her because the poor child doesnt have a mother...

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

but its not really bebo's fault.. i mean she grew attached to ria and obviously she felt sorry for her because the poor child doesnt have a mother...

You Rite It Not Bebo Fault She Attached To Her And Feel Sorry That Kid Doesn't Have A Mother. After Seeing Today Episode I Know Soon Bebo And Amrit Misunderstanding Will Clear Up Bez Of Amrit Behavior Soon Bebo Find What Wrong With Amrit. Just Hoping She Find It Before GG 
There Will Never Be Another AmBo Separation! I Starting To Believe And Trying To Be Relaxed Of The Track Everything Will Be Fine Finger Crossed ! Inshallah

Edited by Mythily2 - 31 December 2010 at 12:02pm
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

I know it is not her fault. But she shouldn't be so selfless. I wish she was a bit selfish and don't think about the Khannas. The more she is thinking about the khannas the more far she is going from her Amrit. One can't put one's own life at stake for someone else.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
i don't blame bebo for missing ria, its a obvious thing if ppl get attached then they obviously miss those moment, and bebo took care of ria as like a mom. but uffff ye amrit ko kia ho gaya hai and what is he doing? why don't he try to understand the situations, why don't he try to find the truth, ohh please amrit don't hurt ur wife like this. when u will come to the truth u will be more hurt. please open ur eyes, brain and ears. please stop thinking of hurting bebo and find out the truth.

Edited by juhuti - 31 December 2010 at 2:08pm

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
I think both AmBo are at fault. For wat reason is Bebo hiding her side of the story from Amrit ??? I simply hate this chupan chupai... In real life husband n wife never hide such big stuff from each other. I'm sure if Bebo had told Amrit about all the past happenings in her first meeting with Amrit, he wud hve believed it...
And Amrit shud look around and try to understand wats actually going on ? Hr wakt aankhein band kr k betha rehta hai...
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

I think both AmBo are at fault. For wat reason is Bebo hiding her side of the story from Amrit ??? I simply hate this chupan chupai... In real life husband n wife never hide such big stuff from each other. I'm sure if Bebo had told Amrit about all the past happenings in her first meeting with Amrit, he wud hve believed it...
And Amrit shud look around and try to understand wats actually going on ? Hr wakt aankhein band kr k betha rehta hai...

This problem always opens in daily soaps. The main leads won't open up until the problems get complicated to such an extend that it cannot be solved at all. I wonder why they should hide even silly things and later on make it much complicated.....

Go to top