Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

31st Dec SSPN Written Update Naina to the rescue!!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hey guys thought id update as no1 seems to be doing so.

Hit the Chaska Meter
If u dont know how click the stars according to how well u rate it, fow example if ur not liking it u may hit the white square below.

as u can see SSBN's Chaska meter is looking pretty dismal with nil votes from last week so if we start now next week we will have some score on the board for this week!!!

Recap:-
Naina nealry gets molested by the lecherous landlord so she runs away and Vibha finds her and takes her home

Today:-
scene 1
It beings With Vibz (Vibha) complaining about her Son Chintu and finds Naina asleep, Vibs gets all maternal and gets her comfy and wrapped up.

scene 2
N (naina) wakes up and finds Vibs in the kitchen on the phone to Chintu's papa, N apologizes for her rudeness in the park, Vibs is all understanding and tells N that things can only get better and intruduces herself as Vibha Patwardan and then like any good mum begins planing the menu to feed N.

scene 3
N has freshned up and plans to find a new place after lashing out at her broker on the phone, Vibz starts feeding N Jeera and gets a call from credit card advertisers, she pulls their leg on the phone by saying she will use their creditcard to pay the milkman his 2 rupees and the riksha guy as he never has any change and they hang up the phone (yaar yeh to N ko takar dehne wale main se ek hai, she's good) N and Vibs have a laugh and N gets ready to go and Vibs offers N to stay at her home as a paying guest. N says first it may be best to ask her family.

scene 4
Vibs calls her hubby to ask him but he says he coming home anyway and they will talk when he gets their, Vibs is concerned on how his mood will be when he gets home and if he will agree before N finds out (he seems like a good guy)

scene 5
Vibs hubby starts his scooter and some chilling drunk young kids are racing down the road and cause him a his- hap and the kids then bad mouth Uncle (im gunna call him that as i dont know his name yet) he then has one of this "yeh aaj kal ki generation" thoughts!!! (lol i totally agree with him!!!)

scene 6
Uncle gets home all angry with this generation, Vibs is about to tell him about N when too goons come in saying Eh patwardan and it turns out uncles bro lent money from this Sethi guy and he begins threatening uncle then he push's him just when N manages to hold him.
She turns to Sethi and says dont u know how to respect elders and Sethi says i dont let anyone anyone digest my food ill stick my fingers down their throat and bring it back up!!1 (lol how pleasant) N says but why are u so worried uncle ji there is no need for this threatening just go to the cops and under the money loaning act u will have ur money back in no time, ill help u if u want my uncle works there all u will need is ur license, u do have one right? otherwise the cops will be after u!!! Vibs n her hubby are looking on chocked and Sethi is lost for words, he turns to Uncle and says ill be back when ur brother returns and leaves, N turns and Uncle and Vibs look at her.
the end

Pre-cap:- phone rings and Naina answers, some guys speaks in Vibs lingo, (i dont now what lingo they speak so if some1 could le me know that would be nice) he says who is this and N says its the PG (aka paying guest) and he says he is Vibs sone and guess what its DAKSH!!!

so guys it seems we were right Daksh is Chintooo!!! voila next week will be interesting and Vibha is like totally rocking, she and Naina would make a great prankster pair!!!

sorry for any typo's and let me know ur appreciation by clicking the like button!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 31 December 2010 at 8:12am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

krasstanvi28RaviSharmaER_ER_YAhimani88LEYLA2005laddooAmber10akshi-sidputulteri_susanpoo_supiDriftInfinitelysandhya...BlueBird..-aweshome_moi-Varsha-01pesi11shalini01..Naina..shaliniasthasofiaaax.

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile
akshi-sidputul Goldie
akshi-sidputul
akshi-sidputul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thankx alot dear such as nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_supi

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Thanks For The Update =D
teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Thansk for the update.Hmm she stayed unknowingly in her honewaali pati's house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazz

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for your update
Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
TY
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index