Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
..............lol swati..😆.............you really did that....😆...ROFL..🤣....

I hope none of your patients read this post......😆.....

Luckily I am managing pretty well at work as I am quite serious there......so at least uptil now I am not confusing patients among each other..........

but my family has definitely decided to disown me🤣.......if this continues.....
the way I watch RBO and spend time at IF......my family deserves an award to bear with me.......
So, I'll make a new thread --- who all are going to be kicked at home due to RBO like me.....🤣............
supportkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rbo_fan

Luckily I am managing pretty well at work as I am quite serious there......so at least uptil now I am not confusing patients among each other..........

the way I watch RBO and spend time at IF......my family deserves an award to bear with me.......
So, I'll make a new thread --- who all are going to be kicked at home due to RBO like me.....🤣............

one of my closest frn in d dptt hs decided to arrange sum yoga session.............
bt its cute acc to her
she says.......even if ne1 vl cum to knw abt dis vl love u even more.............
supportkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbo_fan

u hvnt read my 2nd post on same topic on pg1 of same topic
read its abt hw i reacted wn met pts named khank n karan
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
even me, count me in, and lemme know what u guys r planing afetr loosing ur jb, i might join u ppl😕
supportkt thumbnail
Originally posted by: cadbery

even me, count me in, and lemme know what u guys r planing afetr loosing ur jb, i might join u ppl😕

kuch nai laptop n tv leke himalyas pe chale jaenge
n rbo ke liye JAP-TAP-VRAT karenge
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meri mom to pehle net nikalegi or fir muje nikalegi ghar se...............................main rbo ke  alwa kuch or bolti hi nahi .................din bhar yahi rahti hu my mom thinks i am going crazy cuz i sat front of my lappy read ur comment and laugh so agar baad main mujko dhundna ho to pagal khane aaa jana kyon ki meri mom muje wahi behjagi.
and worst i am gainig wait so fast lappy pe baith baoith kar dabbba hoti jaaa rahi hu..............................rbo tune kya kya na karvaya🤣 
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: drswati

kuch nai laptop n tv leke himalyas pe chale jaenge
n rbo ke liye JAP-TAP-VRAT karenge

lol doc seriously hum wo bhi karebge🤣
aditee thumbnail
You are hilarious!
That was too funny!
Thanks for sharing & GOOD LUCK!
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww.....poor u didi!!!.....
my mom is goin mad coz of me.......she wld hav killd me if i had faild to do well in my xams.......

im forcing my cousin sis to join the forum......she luvs RBO and shanak....she might join us later!
Bravehearts thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ammu_SunshYn

awww.....poor u didi!!!.....

my mom is goin mad coz of me.......she wld hav killd me if i had faild to do well in my xams.......

im forcing my cousin sis to join the forum......she luvs RBO and shanak....she might join us later!

gr8 chalo unko bhi pagal bana dete hain..........................amu jane se pehle comment karna ok