Posted: 13 years ago
see m going to loose my job very soon
if madness continues

let me share sumthng wid u
i ws dictating my HOD
abt sum pt n i told hm

cardiologst hs advised complete bed rest for KT......n so not to shoot

HOD-wt????????????
ME-ohhhhhhhh....sir i meant cardiologst hs adv complete bed rest 4 d pt aanchal(d real pt)

see m going to becum jobless soon
ne1 thr like me???????????????
🤣🤣🤣🤣 ohh dear this is heights of madness now i know i am sailing in the same boat with u in madness but i am not gonna loose job but my mom will kick me out soon dear because of RBO
i think i will

i havent done anything in the winter break
was supposed to plan for a month

i think i'm fired

let me tell u sumthng
as n when thr is sum new name out on tv.....parents run to gv tht name to their newborns

1)khank....i saw 3 nw kids named khank......n thy got my special attention

2)karan.....a 5yr old boy...came to me.......n i ws ohhhh karan.................n he n hs mom got special pakage fm me........deduction fm d fee...............n my ph no.....so cn call as n when needed

see heights of craziness

hey pl u all too tell me sumthng like tht
OHH god swati deduction in fees dear tussi gr8 hoo tussi gr8 ho
Luckily I am managing at work....Only just😆......At home my Mum keeps me busy.....If she wasn't around....Then who knows😍.....

Focus May!....Focus....
dear all...no one is here 2 fire me.....coz i m not in any job...😆...

lekin yaar...i m  a CA student and need 2 study hard...but u know, im stick 2 this forum almost all the time.....no study...so if i  failed in this xam, meri mom-dad mujhe ghar se fire kar denge...that is even worst....and meri ijjat ka to faluda baan jayega...

pls all pray 4 all of us....so that we can succeed in evry sphear of our life....luv u all....
Originally posted by iluvmanar

dear all...no one is here 2 fire me.....coz i m not in any job...😆...

lekin yaar...i m  a CA student and need 2 study hard...but u know, im stick 2 this forum almost all the time.....no study...so if i  failed in this xam, meri mom-dad mujhe ghar se fire kar denge...that is even worst....and meri ijjat ka to faluda baan jayega...

pls all pray 4 all of us....so that we can succeed in evry sphear of our life....luv u all....

I think we all need a prayer.....

@Swati - After Karan is fully recovered, we need a forum support thread.....Please do the honours.....
hahahaha oh God...

I know I will loose my head...I told my friend that Karan is chocolatey and me and her fight on who is best Karan or Barun (Shravan of Baat) and she thinks im obsessed coz i told her that Karan was sick coz I said my Chocolatey boy is sick and i'm sad.

as for Job so far i'm managing just fine but at times im on the forum all through out. lmao
hehe no worries dear we will be there for u and will pray that u will do really well with ur exam on a funny note write every thing abt shanak in the exam they will pass u because the invigilator will not understand anything as CA is of same types so they will pass u with good marks