Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Arine_123

I think she was talking abt her friends and relatives  ðŸ¤£

SSSSSS  even  i think  she only must have made   her relatives😭 and friends😭 as her  FANS  ðŸ˜­or else she must be talking abt  Branded USHA and KHAITAN fans  r her fans😊😊😊 
why the media should  go near her and take the interview knowing that she doesn't  know to answer ??????? there r so many other good actors like komal , amma , kesar ........they can give better answer..........  
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srikalaganesh

SSSSSS  even  i think  she only must have made   her relatives😭 and friends😭 as her  FANS  ðŸ˜­or else she must be talking abt  Branded USHA and KHAITAN fans  r her fans😊😊😊 
why the media should  go near her and take the interview knowing that she doesn't  know to answer ??????? there r so many other good actors like komal , amma , kesar ........they can give better answer..........  

Very TRUE🤣🤣🤣
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
[/QUOTE]branded...........loved  d way krishna said this.........😆😆
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

in one of her interview she said...' i want to tell to my FANS..." I was like whatShocked.......is she has fans too? 🤣 which fans she was talking about?....🤣...

A very delusional girl, the popular negative reviews of her, has gone to her head, she just can't tell the difference between negative and positive ROFL no wonder we get that kind of acting from her.😡
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

A very delusional girl, the popular negative reviews of her, has gone to her head, she just can't tell the difference between negative and positive 🤣 no wonder we get that kind of acting from her.😡

Reminds me of Krishna at the Adda talking about SS being machar and annoying. POPs know we don't like her character or acting yet they keep moving her from one venue to the other hoping to trick us. We aren't buying it either. When will they give it up?😕
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MERARAI

Reminds me of Krishna at the Adda talking about SS being machar and annoying. POPs know we don't like her character or acting yet they keep moving her from one venue to the other hoping to trick us. We aren't buying it either. When will they give it up?😕

me think this track is out of the writers and ma'ma pear grey, hands...someone above them giving orders.😡😡😡
Hunk101 thumbnail
Thanx for sharing:)
Hey guys dont bash avantika soo much, its just a tv serial.