Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB Creatives , do you think we are fools?spolier (Page 2)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You are so right khushi... Infact last week i saw a thread posted on this very Forum stating that BB four finalists are Shweta, Khali, Dolly and Ashmit.. Where they also stated that Hrishant is gonna perform in the finale.. I think someone posted the article of Hindustan Times.. I remember very vaguely so pls pardon me if I'm wrong on the source of Info. but i saw it posted on this very forum that I'm sure about.. and it happened last saturday when the nominations were not even held so it means the BB is definitely scripted.. Here we like fools vote for our fav. housemates and we burn our mobile balances.. But ultimately Vodafone and BB emerges as winners at our cost and we like fools believe that Sara-Ali marriage, Dolly's re-entry into BB house on public demand, Seema's elimination, Ashmit beating Manoj in the votes are all true.. Its all BULL SHIT.. BB is 100% SCRPITED..!!!! To hell with BB.. I will never ever watch it again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

charruArpitachohanMistyDawncupid-struckKhushi.prerna4rishavtiny15

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
It is possible that Samu gets less votes than Dolly or Khali. How abt Manoj fans or Seema fans voting in favour of Dolly? See it can happen and besides the brighter side is Samu won so many fans and his career will be revived after BB4. The BB4 winners havent made a mark after the show ends.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.anku-prerna4rishav

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Why don' they just announce the winner in the starting itself so that we can avoid arguing and fightings among ourselves.. Here we like biggest Assh****s keep arguing and fighting and supporting our fav. house mate and bash each other trying to prove that our house mate was correct and others were wrong.. b'cos of which we end up getting banned from the forum and we make fun of each other for supporting their fav. house mates.. we make vote appeals but what happens at last.. we end up making fools ourselves and screw our mobile balance voting for the fav. so many humilations, bashings, waste of energy and time creating appreciation and hate thread of the house mates and end up fighting among ourselves.. W*F.. We are Such BIG FOOLS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charruKhushi.

satish1961 Newbie
satish1961
satish1961

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Either way it is a loose loose situation:

- Either bigboss is so manipulative/scripted that they cheated on counting votes.
- Or people decided to give more votes to Dolly than Sameer.
Very disappointing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationcupid-struckKhushi.prerna4rishavtiny15

anonymousxoxo Newbie
anonymousxoxo
anonymousxoxo

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Khushi. 

I supported Samir Soni from the start and I'm sure everybody over here agrees that he was solely the person who deserved to win the title! But oh well.. Damn scripted show! Lets vow to ourselves not to watch the next season of it. It's scripted. They evicted Samir Soni 'cuz all the celebrities/majority predicted that Samir's gonna win and obviously Bigg Boss didnt want to make it obvious. 
It's sad that we even watched it. 

ergocharruvampire_diariesKhushi.tiny15

anonymousxoxo Newbie
anonymousxoxo
anonymousxoxo

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
And to everybody saying Dolly can get more votes than Samir.. Hahaha. Thats quite funny actually. Alright lets believe that for a second. But considering Sara Khan's eviction, can Veena Malik get more fans than Sara Khan? Absolutely not! so admit the fact, that Dolly the clown had to go home and didn't because the show is scripted!

charruakramabsmitzificationKhushi.tiny15

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
it is really pathetic..
like seriously!!!
people prefer people like dolly over people like sameer??
like the basic charateristic who would want woman like dolly near them...she is almost uncivilisedDead
who the hell would vote for dolly ?

anyways shweta is safe and im happy...and about popularity in net obviously shweta is the most popular one

Edited by cupid-struck - 31 December 2010 at 9:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationKhushi.prerna4rishavtiny15

star_night Senior Member
star_night
star_night

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I really dont understand Wht the hell r these BB team doing? They r litrally playing with the emotions of the audience....they always have this blind faith tht some how audience will digest.....they tell us to vote to save ur favorite contestant n then they plan based on the publicity n decide the eviction.......in either way loss is only of the audience bcoz at the end v spend our money in saving our favorite contestant and later our heart is broken when v see such a deserving person leaving the house....this is really disgusting I just wish if the BB's team really feel tht there r millions n zillions of people who watch the show then shweta should win

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymousxoxocharruKhushi.tiny15

Go to top