Bigg Boss Season 4

BB Creatives , do you think we are fools?spolier

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Hey Everyone,

I am like so so damn upset at myself for watching such a unreal and pathetic show which is only after trps and does not show anything which is real.Dead

As per many confirmed info's its Sameer who is out!!
How unbelievable is this news?
How can a person like dolly get more votes then sameer?

Till now all the people i know said that all of them cant bear Dolly , She might have some fans , no doubt but i havent personally seen any one who is her fan.

When Manoj was eliminated i thought may be he might have got lesser votes due to his attitude , But when Sara got eliminated and Dolly came back i was somehow satisfied with the fact that the show is scripted but still had some faith as 2 favourites so kept on watching but now , after seeing that BB can go so low for TRPS and eliminate Sameer Soni who i AM 100% sure must have got more votes then Dolly , i just cant watch this show anymore..Whats the need...Infact i guess they might make Dolly win the show!!Its all upto them..Dead

This is just an effort from my side to let the BB creatives know that we wait for BB every year and make certain favourites , we vote for them and when we see such results then its really hurting. We arent fools , yes i was foolish enough to watch this show till now but from now i wont because i know that these people will make such a person win whom we all know doesnt deserve.

Maybe one viewer less in the last week of the show might not bother them much but it is so difficult to watch such a unreal ,scripted and biased show.

The Majority was always with Sameer on net and also in the outside world so i can never ever believe that Dolly can win infront of Sameer!Big smile

Anyways , This is a good bye form my side to the serial , and a Big No no for watching the next season.

I wish Shweta Tiwari all the best and hope she emerges as a winner (which seems impossible due to the unreality of the show) but still i wish her luck.Big smile

Cheers,
KhushiBig smile

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajansatish1961anonymousxoxoEnchuflaAdityaJ007Soni_007saira22cloud123gehna2004ergoprattsRarewatchervampire_diariesHabeeba_djenny-zeeforums_girlArpitachohanakramabswicked galAngel xnavaneetarose-girldevashree_hLuv-Shonitcl0wnMistyDawnblack_haze-SweetGirl-shivani003RasnyTIA.Tiaamy22yellowfloweryipee-Mink-*Alishba*~Simmi~kooliioThatOneGuytiny15prerna4rishavChingaariZoobiDoobi

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFavarkamu

navaneeta Goldie
navaneeta
navaneeta

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
If Sameer is out today then Dolly would be BB4 winner ... Either Dolly or Assh-mit .... since they are saving Ashmit from nomination 2 times during Sara and Veena ... why saving a person was an option only then ...

Also ... Dolly has been saved from nomination so many times .... and now they are telling Sweta is the captain ... so how come she can be nominated ....

Bye to Bigg Boss for ever .... whoever likes to view scripted show keep on enjoying

Edited by navaneeta - 31 December 2010 at 5:57am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohajananonymousxoxogehna2004prattsshivani003kooliioKhushi.tiny15

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004prattsnavaneetaangelshycupid-struckshivani003kooliioKhushi.tiny15Faraan92

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

Seema ji almost beat Sameer last time

so I don't think, Sameer was strong contender.

I wsh the results were as per votes but they arent, Its all scripted.
How do we all know who beat whom in the nominations? we arent shown records and the results are enough to prove how scripted this show is!Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

majatiny15

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I am not personally in fav of anyone ...... but Dolly getting more votes than Sammer ... its a big question on the moral fiber of our country that people can vote such a bad female and not someone straight like sam .
Yes , even I dont feel like watching such a show where cheap people like dolly get more votes.... Sara's elimination vis a vis Veena is very questionable and this season looks fully scripted to me

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesArpitachohanakramabsMistyDawnKhushi.tiny15prerna4rishav

snehsharma24 Newbie
snehsharma24
snehsharma24

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uniquechoices

Hey Everyone,

I am like so so damn upset at myself for watching such a unreal and pathetic show which is only after trps and does not show anything which is real.Dead

As per many confirmed info's its Sameer who is out!!
How unbelievable is this news?
How can a person like dolly get more votes then sameer?

Till now all the people i know said that all of them cant bear Dolly , She might have some fans , no doubt but i havent personally seen any one who is her fan.

When Manoj was eliminated i thought may be he might have got lesser votes due to his attitude , But when Sara got eliminated and Dolly came back i was somehow satisfied with the fact that the show is scripted but still had some faith as 2 favourites so kept on watching but now , after seeing that BB can go so low for TRPS and eliminate Sameer Soni who i AM 100% sure must have got more votes then Dolly , i just cant watch this show anymore..Whats the need...Infact i guess they might make Dolly win the show!!Its all upto them..Dead

This is just an effort from my side to let the BB creatives know that we wait for BB every year and make certain favourites , we vote for them and when we see such results then its really hurting. We arent fools , yes i was foolish enough to watch this show till now but from now i wont because i know that these people will make such a person win whom we all know doesnt deserve.

Maybe one viewer less in the last week of the show might not bother them much but it is so difficult to watch such a unreal ,scripted and biased show.

The Majority was always with Sameer on net and also in the outside world so i can never ever believe that Dolly can win infront of Sameer!Big smile

Anyways , This is a good bye form my side to the serial , and a Big No no for watching the next season.

I wish Shweta Tiwari all the best and hope she emerges as a winner (which seems impossible due to the unreality of the show) but still i wish her luck.Big smile

Cheers,
KhushiBig smile

I think the reason Sam lost was because alot of his supporters were Shweta's supporters as well..hence the votes got divided..sad sad!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

margarita Groupbie
margarita
margarita

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
No more Big Boss for me:-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi.

Go to top