Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

idea - Geet could ignore maan to see what happens

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

an idea occured to me. We all know that maan is not going to give in easily to geet. . If he did not fall for Geet's bath scene than he is not going to fall for today's scene. 

I think geet should ignore him for few days, which will really annoy Maan. 😆😆😆 We all know that Maan does not like to be ignored and lets see what happens after that. 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty_drastifan thumbnail
thats correct Geet should not show her face to Maan and not even talk to him. then definetely he will come to Geet with Anger

Or else one more idea, Geet should pretend to faint 
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
even i was thinking geet should ignore him and give double the attitude he is giving...but alas our geet is geet and she will not accept defeat and she will go on trying...and that is why he loves her, she never gives up and backs out of a situation however difficult it is...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@divareena

i guess tht's wht she is going to do today ... not going to talk to him ... she looks pretty upset as per the FB pics ... so upset tht she did not notice brij who was standing very close to her swing 😆
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@divareena

i guess tht's wht she is going to do today ... not going to talk to him ... she looks pretty upset as per the FB pics ... so upset tht she did not notice brij who was standing very close to her swing 😆

I agree with you.😆 kitna bhav khata hai maan. . Maan will definately be worried if geet does not react to anything he says and just agrees with him😆😆
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

I agree with you.😆 kitna bhav khata hai maan. . Maan will definately be worried if geet does not react to anything he says and just agrees with him😆😆

& he will b ... coz she just believes him blindly & if she ignores him 😆
i was also wondering why was he arranging bonfire over there ... & I guess coz she got wet & may b he will request her to come & sit by the flames ...
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

& he will b ... coz she just believes him blindly & if she ignores him 😆
i was also wondering why was he arranging bonfire over there ... & I guess coz she got wet & may b he will request her to come & sit by the flames ...

why does he just not hug to keep her warm. 😳😳 what's the use of wasting wood and lighting fire.😳😳 Yeh vishwamitra (maan) needs to chill out.😆😆
dewdropred thumbnail

why does he just not hug to keep her warm. 😳😳 what's the use of wasting wood and lighting fire.😳😳 Yeh vishwamitra (maan) needs to chill out.😆😆 

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

an idea occured to me. We all know that maan is not going to give in easily to geet. . If he did not fall for Geet's bath scene than he is not going to fall for today's scene. 

I think geet should ignore him for few days, which will really annoy Maan. 😆😆😆 We all know that Maan does not like to be ignored and lets see what happens after that. 😆 

you are really funny you know, you are helping geet but indirectly supporting maan he cant be ignored that comes the first thing in my mind when i saw the topic and you said it although you are saying in favor of geet😆, MAAN SINGH KHURANA ko avoid karna mushkil hi na mumkin bhi hai-dhak dhak!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu
divareena thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

you are really funny you know, you are helping geet but indirectly supporting maan he cant be ignored that comes the first thing in my mind when i saw the topic and you said it although you are saying in favor of geet😆, MAAN SINGH KHURANA ko avoid karna mushkil hi na mumkin bhi hai-dhak dhak!!!☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Mallu

i do have a soft spot for maan.☺️☺️☺️😆😆 If geet wins, then we all see some romance. 😆😆 But i do agree with you that it is impossible to ignore Maan Singh Khurana