Love is in the air for Gulaal and Vasant

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Love is in the air for Gulaal and Vasant

It is celebration time in Gulaal on STAR Plus now that the lead couple Vasant and Gulaal have finally been united and have settled in holy matrimony.

Sources from the show reveal that Vasant will soon take his wife for a tour of the village where the couple will share some romantic moments. He will make her realise the amount of happiness she has given him and his village by giving them water. He will also share his future dreams with her. Our source from the show says: "Dushyant is still in love with Gulaal and will try to get in touch with her. On the other hand someone wants revenge from Vasant and will try to harm him. So basically there is a lot coming up in the show".

We contacted Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh says: "Yes Vasant will take me around the entire village and share his dreams with me. I too realise that I should not disappoint him and make an effort to get along with some of his family members who dislike me. Some of them respond positively and some don't." Manasi also reveals that we can expect to see a lot of traditional post marriage rituals in the show in the upcoming week. "There will be celebrations at my in-laws place after which I will return to Rashipur for a ritual called Sapdu, where the bride returns home on the 5th day after the wedding. There Dushyant will try to get in touch with me and it will be interesting to see how he behaves".

When asked about whether Vasant's life being in danger Gulaal says: " Yes there is a track like that but you will have to keep watching the show to find out more."

So keep watching Gulaal every Monday-Friday at 9pm on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Friday, December 31, 2010
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1159/love-is-in-the-air-for-gulaal-and-vasant.aspxEdited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanksss
the show just gets betta an betta Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 13 years ago