India-Forums

Love is in the air for Gulaal and Vasant

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Love is in the air for Gulaal and Vasant
STARONE.IN

It is celebration time in Gulaal on STAR Plus now that the lead couple Vasant and Gulaal have finally been united and have settled in holy matrimony.

STARONE.IN

Sources from the show reveal that Vasant will soon take his wife for a tour of the village where the couple will share some romantic moments. He will make her realise the amount of happiness she has given him and his village by giving them water. He will also share his future dreams with her. Our source from the show says: "Dushyant is still in love with Gulaal and will try to get in touch with her. On the other hand someone wants revenge from Vasant and will try to harm him. So basically there is a lot coming up in the show".

We contacted Gulaal aka Manasi Parekh says: "Yes Vasant will take me around the entire village and share his dreams with me. I too realise that I should not disappoint him and make an effort to get along with some of his family members who dislike me. Some of them respond positively and some don't." Manasi also reveals that we can expect to see a lot of traditional post marriage rituals in the show in the upcoming week. "There will be celebrations at my in-laws place after which I will return to Rashipur for a ritual called Sapdu, where the bride returns home on the 5th day after the wedding. There Dushyant will try to get in touch with me and it will be interesting to see how he behaves".

When asked about whether Vasant's life being in danger Gulaal says: " Yes there is a track like that but you will have to keep watching the show to find out more."

So keep watching Gulaal every Monday-Friday at 9pm on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 31, 2010
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1159/love-is-in-the-air-for-gulaal-and-vasant.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 31 December 2010 at 5:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayskamaniSimi.SweetMinnie.tinselRoshni.pyar-ishk

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Smile
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
thanksss
the show just gets betta an betta

Edited by 2k6zmushtaq - 01 January 2011 at 6:11pm
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index