Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brij released....Who ARRANGED for the BAIL??? (Page 3)

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i tnk its nt or it could be his gang arjun myt wont even knowing him and dev has quitted the show so he myt nt come bck again with these...................

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i know u all are thinking of NT or Arjun but to be honest i dunt want NT backkk!!Dead But i guess since she was telling arjun wat to do she has to either come back or be justified to leave in the show, i really want her out
Sick of having her but dat doesnt mean cvs shud jus CUT her character like they did to dev meera and sasha they shud show her leave in the show........cvs plzzzzzzzzzzz!
First off you dun tell us how this annie all of a sudden popped in KM, you also dun explain where she was all along, you never introduced vicky or pami(dev's sis who was mentioned at the beg of show), you cut imp characters like dev and sasha out of the blue...........
plz we want an explanation for annie-where she was all along, y she wasnt ever mentioned
NT-where she is now??
Sasha-Did she get fired or quit the job?
Dev-Where the hell did he dissappear?
Anyways the track is gud right now just a few holes to fill like who bailed brij and how eh knew exactly where to find geet so FAST lol etc etc
Anyways luking forward to tom's episode:D
Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
i think its sanki buddha............aka drji......LOLLOLLOL
Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
WinkHey Geet admin has said na,,,That Dev is not gone..so i think we will be seeing him sooner or later..he needs a closure..This track will do that na!!! hopefully
Ninelives IF-Sizzlerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by maaneetian

The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga
Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..Wink

I wish yaar...i wish aaisa hi hoSmile
Yes Viji..that would be the cherry on the cake ,,,i would love it...Wink
lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Vij: Hey there.Smile

Life threatening idiocies are only committed by the chic and cunning Naintara Rathore.  Personally, I bet on NT having bailed him out.  She has the money and the frantic desperado she is, to focus on hiring anyone who proves beneficial to killing the Dev-Geet baby.

NT: Only a two-timer and logically planned brain could give out multi-farious tasks to others to enforce her will and power, managing all things perfectly, momentarily. Just like she used Saasha and Pindi Queen.

Arjun has been given a task and that is 'Revenge M S K'.  She has given him ample false evidence against MSK for Arjun to blindly follow through because of his loyalty to his only khandan material ie. his sister.  I don't think he knows anything more.  Also I feel, he has a soft corner for Geet mainly because at first, he helped her through her innocent grief at a time when she had no one to share her love for Maan and her wrecked heart lay bare before him for his wisdom and 2ndly she helped him get his contract just opening her warm heart to him and trusting him inspite of knowing that he is Arjun Singh RATHORE. 

Brijs goons are village idiots and village prosaics who have dark powers only in their territory and over the small arena of people who fear them and not in pockets of power and influence like police, panchayat, etc.

Brijs family would not bother or suffer anymore to bring the izzat of the family to the mud once again, through wrong moves.  They have walked away and would perhaps only return if Darji wills it. Geets final farewell to the family while having Brij dragged to the dark prison cell, was a defiance of the family and made Darji introspect on this new rebel within - rather an introspection and analysis to cut away that rotten branch called Geet from their lives.

All events lurking in the dark corners of evil intensity point out to Naintara pulling the puppet strings of Brij and Arjun. 

Ofcourse, I could be totally wrong with my analysis.  CV's always prove us otherwise too.

Cheers.Smile
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga
Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..Wink

I wish yaar...i wish aaisa hi hoSmile
Yes Viji..that would be the cherry on the cake ,,,i would love it...Wink

I know kamaal da twist hothaLOL

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Vij: Hey there.Smile

Life threatening idiocies are only committed by the chic and cunning Naintara Rathore.  Personally, I bet on NT having bailed him out.  She has the money and the frantic desperado she is, to focus on hiring anyone who proves beneficial to killing the Dev-Geet baby.

NT: Only a two-timer and logically planned brain could give out multi-farious tasks to others to enforce her will and power, managing all things perfectly, momentarily. Just like she used Saasha and Pindi Queen.

Arjun has been given a task and that is 'Revenge M S K'.  She has given him ample false evidence against MSK for Arjun to blindly follow through because of his loyalty to his only khandan material ie. his sister.  I don't think he knows anything more.  Also I feel, he has a soft corner for Geet mainly because at first, he helped her through her innocent grief at a time when she had no one to share her love for Maan and her wrecked heart lay bare before him for his wisdom and 2ndly she helped him get his contract just opening her warm heart to him and trusting him inspite of knowing that he is Arjun Singh RATHORE. 

Brijs goons are village idiots and village prosaics who have dark powers only in their territory and over the small arena of people who fear them and not in pockets of power and influence like police, panchayat, etc.

Brijs family would not bother or suffer anymore to bring the izzat of the family to the mud once again, through wrong moves.  They have walked away and would perhaps only return if Darji wills it. Geets final farewell to the family while having Brij dragged to the dark prison cell, was a defiance of the family and made Darji introspect on this new rebel within - rather an introspection and analysis to cut away that rotten branch called Geet from their lives.

All events lurking in the dark corners of evil intensity point out to Naintara pulling the puppet strings of Brij and Arjun. 

Ofcourse, I could be totally wrong with my analysis.  CV's always prove us otherwise too.

Cheers.Smile

Wow Smartly thought and written....Well the gut feeling is it NT...but hoping to see a twist here as wellWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserial

Go to top