Brij released....Who ARRANGED for the BAIL???

Posted: 13 years ago
Who do you think is behind getting Brij released, it was just said ki tumhari bail ho gayi.....Par kisne kiya????

1)He is out...he knows that Geet is in Delhi...

2)He knows that she is getting married (else why would he end up killing the head chef and take up the place of his chela)

So who according to you is behind this Game???

Naintara Singh Rathore
 Dev Singh Khurana
Arjun Singh Rathore
 Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)

Do comment

Love Viji

Hit the like button if you like my PostπŸ˜‰

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga

jab he went to jail usse i guess judge ne bola hoga ki itna tym aap ko jail hoti hai.....

tym bolte hain naa....example ..:aap ko 3 saal ki sazza hai...

Brij went in jail cuz of attempt of mudered... of Geet..

Police have eye witness..Gurwinder as this prove case is strong enough 2 send Brij behind bars for quite a long time....

Naintara Singh Rathore..I strongly  think is NT is behind this cuz only high rich personality can bail him out that easily..from those charges... 

Dev Singh Khurana...i dont think so he is behind Brij bail out...cuz...past few weeks ...he was dying a repent n to be punished...hehehehe....

Arjun Singh Rathore...quite possible as they might planned this all together...as far for now...Arjun seems that...he doesnt know him.... i think...he is not in...cuz ...he want revenge on his own tricks n plans.

Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)...Lolz...they dont have enough prove 2 ease agnist all chagers cuz...he also invovled in Channi mudered...

I belive is NT...cuz she is out of our sight...im sure she is planning sumthing....also she believe that Arjun wants just peace with Khurana's....so she is trying to get Geet...her own way...without telling anything to Arjun Veerji....n vise versa....

Originally posted by neha-2

jab he went to jail usse i guess judge ne bola hoga ki itna tym aap ko jail hoti hai.....

tym bolte hain naa....example ..:aap ko 3 saal ki sazza hai...

Nahi not possible her coz he was bailed out....which means all the charges put against him has been proved false...wither lawfully or thru bribe

Originally posted by charmed ones

Brij went in jail cuz of attempt of mudered... of Geet..

Police have eye witness..Gurwinder as this prove case is strong enough 2 send Brij behind bars for quite a long time....

Naintara Singh Rathore..I strongly  think is NT is behind this cuz only high rich personality can bail him out that easily..from those charges... 

Dev Singh Khurana...i dont think so he is behind Brij bail out...cuz...past few weeks ...he was dying a repent n to be punished...hehehehe....

Arjun Singh Rathore...quite possible as they might planned this all together...as far for now...Arjun seems that...he doesnt know him.... i think...he is not in...cuz ...he want revenge on his own tricks n plans.

Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)...Lolz...they dont have enough prove 2 ease agnist all chagers cuz...he also invovled in Channi mudered...

I belive is NT...cuz she is out of our sight...im sure she is planning sumthing....also she believe that Arjun wants just peace with Khurana's....so she is trying to get Geet...her own way...without telling anything to Arjun Veerji....n vise versa....

Okay liked your POV,s i agree ki DEV has been shown repenting and stuff for quite some months but that does not mean he can change does itπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rickks

The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga
Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..πŸ˜‰

I wish yaar...i wish aaisa hi ho😊
I think it might be a combo of NT and Brij's gang! I think she did the bail and then the gang probably helped with out with the necessary information! I was wondering the same yesterday as to how he knows, plus how would be get Bail for attempting to kill someone! Only someone with influence can get him bail! So I foresee the return of NT in the upcoming future!!!

BTW: Great post...so need to figure out this mystery!!!
I think its NT..coz he wnats to kill GEET..thats only two people NT and arjun..and Arjun in delhi so NT is only possible optipn..