Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Brij released....Who ARRANGED for the BAIL???

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Who do you think is behind getting Brij released, it was just said ki tumhari bail ho gayi.....Par kisne kiya????

1)He is out...he knows that Geet is in Delhi...

2)He knows that she is getting married (else why would he end up killing the head chef and take up the place of his chela)

So who according to you is behind this Game???

Naintara Singh Rathore
 Dev Singh Khurana
Arjun Singh Rathore
 Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)

Do comment

Love Viji

Hit the like button if you like my PostWink

Edited by rickks - 31 December 2010 at 9:05am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010celestaeChaudhrytmMs-Min-Holovetheserialeminent--Revv--mausam19smj1977.shrutiAnjuMaanManiac-RushTrip-euphoricLavZsweet-and-cuteitsmylifebosscharmed onesSerenity_meadits7WeAimToPleaseibelieveinpink-Mrs.MSK-Loquacious_Aash

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm--Revv--charmed ones

neha-2 IF-Dazzler
neha-2
neha-2

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

jab he went to jail usse i guess judge ne bola hoga ki itna tym aap ko jail hoti hai.....

tym bolte hain naa....example ..:aap ko 3 saal ki sazza hai...

charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Brij went in jail cuz of attempt of mudered... of Geet..

Police have eye witness..Gurwinder as this prove case is strong enough 2 send Brij behind bars for quite a long time....

Naintara Singh Rathore..I strongly  think is NT is behind this cuz only high rich personality can bail him out that easily..from those charges... 

Dev Singh Khurana...i dont think so he is behind Brij bail out...cuz...past few weeks ...he was dying a repent n to be punished...hehehehe....

Arjun Singh Rathore...quite possible as they might planned this all together...as far for now...Arjun seems that...he doesnt know him.... i think...he is not in...cuz ...he want revenge on his own tricks n plans.

Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)...Lolz...they dont have enough prove 2 ease agnist all chagers cuz...he also invovled in Channi mudered...

I belive is NT...cuz she is out of our sight...im sure she is planning sumthing....also she believe that Arjun wants just peace with Khurana's....so she is trying to get Geet...her own way...without telling anything to Arjun Veerji....n vise versa....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChaudhrytmMs-Min-Homuskaan_cute19

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-2

jab he went to jail usse i guess judge ne bola hoga ki itna tym aap ko jail hoti hai.....

tym bolte hain naa....example ..:aap ko 3 saal ki sazza hai...

Nahi not possible her coz he was bailed out....which means all the charges put against him has been proved false...wither lawfully or thru bribe

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmed ones

Brij went in jail cuz of attempt of mudered... of Geet..

Police have eye witness..Gurwinder as this prove case is strong enough 2 send Brij behind bars for quite a long time....

Naintara Singh Rathore..I strongly  think is NT is behind this cuz only high rich personality can bail him out that easily..from those charges... 

Dev Singh Khurana...i dont think so he is behind Brij bail out...cuz...past few weeks ...he was dying a repent n to be punished...hehehehe....

Arjun Singh Rathore...quite possible as they might planned this all together...as far for now...Arjun seems that...he doesnt know him.... i think...he is not in...cuz ...he want revenge on his own tricks n plans.

Brij's gang (Who Geet and Maan encountered at HP)...Lolz...they dont have enough prove 2 ease agnist all chagers cuz...he also invovled in Channi mudered...

I belive is NT...cuz she is out of our sight...im sure she is planning sumthing....also she believe that Arjun wants just peace with Khurana's....so she is trying to get Geet...her own way...without telling anything to Arjun Veerji....n vise versa....

Okay liked your POV,s i agree ki DEV has been shown repenting and stuff for quite some months but that does not mean he can change does itWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelivescharmed ones

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

The biggest possibility i see is Brij's Gang , keeping in mind Geet's Visit to HP with Maan and the fight fiasco then.....But what would be a twist to watch id DEV WHO HAS TURNED NEGATIVE...haila kithna mazedhar twist hoga
Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..Wink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Originally posted by rickks

Hi Viji...me with u here...His gang who saw Geet at HP last and were with Brij on phone and also Dev coz acc to what is shown he was the last one of the involved people shown to go to HP...i want dev to be the saazish here..Wink

I wish yaar...i wish aaisa hi hoSmile

Go to top