Ranbir and Manjari the new couple-indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Ranbir and Manjari - the new couple
STARONE.IN

STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye is now gearing for a new love story between Manjari and Ranbir. Manjari has fallen for him, but Ranbir still taking time to accept that he loves Manjari.

STARONE.IN

It is heartbreaking for Akshay that Manjari is in love with Ranbir. We spoke to Manjari who has got her dream man in Ranbir, and she also talks about Akshay, Ajay and more.

"Ranbir is every woman's dream man, and I am glad that I have got my Prince Charming. He is simply smart. He is the perfect man for me. I want to know him better, and that's the reason why I am working with him," says Manjari.

When asked why she was playing games with Ajay and Akshay, she said, "I never liked Ajay because he doesn't believe in love. I am not aware that Akshay is in love with me."

We asked Manjari what she thought of love, and this is what she had to say, "It's blind, and I hope that Ranbir reciprocates my love."

Ranbir, however, doesn't have the same feelings for Manjari. "I know that she's bubbly and sweet, but I look at her as a friend." He added that he believes in true love and Manjari is the perfect girl. "I don't have those feelings for her," he quipped.

In the coming episodes, love is in the air for both Ranbir and Manjari, but at the same time, Akshay is heartbroken and has refused to marry Puja, Manjari's elder sister. Don't forget to watch the romance in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 31, 2010

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21viniva sharma

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanxx for d info!! bt i this topic has already been posted n herez d link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index