IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

What does maati ki banno mean?

daughter or women of the soil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~MKB Help Desk~ (Page 2)" in Maati Ki Banno forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

favjassi

Goldie

favjassi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
hi frendz iam new here i just saw the first epi of maati ki banno i saw baby bua treted avanthi as servent  and i just saw todays epi where she and hubby were planning to go some where else frendz how come avanti came from marituis to india and met her hubby?what abut her bua? where is she ? and did she got avanti's property? plz xan u tell me breiflyCryTongue

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

hi frendz iam new here i just saw the first epi of maati ki banno i saw baby bua treted avanthi as servent  and i just saw todays epi where she and hubby were planning to go some where else frendz how come avanti came from marituis to india and met her hubby?what abut her bua? where is she ? and did she got avanti's property? plz xan u tell me breiflyCryTongue

well avanti ran awy from her buas house after coming to know that her bua wanted her property. In order to hide she sat in vikrams (arjun) car and he helped her. they both worked in a hotel in mauritius and fell in love. they got married there and avanti got pregnant. She came to know that vikram has a very big family in chappra bihar (india) and she forced him to take her there to meet her in laws. there she saw lots of torture and disagreement due to the marrige but now everything is fine. (sopposedly). Her bua has not been mentioned anymore. she was only there as a cameo.

hope it helps.

cozyhome

cozyhome

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Hi friends I missed todays episode of Matti  and Just wondered did Vikram reveal the real reason of his ditching Saudamini

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cozyhome

Hi friends I missed todays episode of Matti  and Just wondered did Vikram reveal the real reason of his ditching Saudamini
vikram just said that he didnt know saudamini before marrige and he also said that she is unlike the others. she had some special powers and was obsessed with fire. He didnt like her personality and used to cut her hand if vikram said anything bad to her. He didnt want this relationship to continue.

hope it helps u out.

vedika

cozyhome

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Me and my friends voted few times on chaskameter but its still on 0 points.
Is the chaskameter inactive?

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

^I dont know either. I think too few people vote thats why the show doesnt manage to get to the chaskar meter chart.

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vedika126

^I dont know either. I think too few people vote thats why the show doesnt manage to get to the chaskar meter chart.

Okay..yes it might be the reason

Vedika126

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Maati Ki Banno Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.