Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki

New Years with the cast Woh Rehne Waali(artical

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zaara019

Goldie

zaara019

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Reena Kapoor – I would hopefully be spending my new year with my family in darbar (our mandir in Delhi). I don't believe in making resolutions just because it is a new year. Resolution can be made any time and it should come from within without announce

New Years with the cast of Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki 

December is the month of festivities and celebrations. It is the time when one bonds with family and friends. So is the atmosphere on the set of Rajshri's Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki. Reena Kapoor,( Rani)-Samir Sharma, (Rishabh), Suhasini Moule(Dadiji), Abir Goswami (Aakash) & Preeti Chaudhry (Rajni) share their plans for new year, welcoming 2011..

Reena Kapoor – I would hopefully be spending my new year with my family in darbar (our mandir in Delhi). I don't believe in making resolutions just because it is a new year. Resolution can be made any time and it should come from within without announcing it to the world. I am looking forward to see what god has in store for me and my family in the coming year 2011 
Samir Sharma – I will be spending new year' celebrations with close friends, family and loved ones. I have only one resolution, not to have any resolutions. Just go with the flow. I am also looking forward to some exciting new work in the coming year 2011. 
Suhasini Moule-"I will be headed to Pune to welcome New Year with a few friends. We make resolutions and we break them, usually they last only for a day.! I intend to shed the extra kilos. In the coming year I plan to script a feature film, hopefully it works out."

Abir Goswami – I am going out with a group of close friends for dinner and maybe we'll dance too. No specific resolutions for the New Year, but will try and curb my appetite as I am a big foodie. I am looking forward to further polish my acting, do some landmark work and win an award in the coming year 2011. 
Preeti Chaudhary – I have a new year resolution that I will utilize my time to do meaningful things rather than just go for anything, and will not waste time otherwise and will take up work more seriously & sincerely. I am hoping for a real good start and I wish everything turns out to be as perfect as I have imagined and planned in the coming year 2011. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reenafanforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Years with the cast Woh Rehne Waali(artical" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top