Sasural Genda Phool

what are you at last? (Page 3)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@renu...absolutely right...suhana would have definitely realised..and hence the mistake is again with the mahaan planners..dadaji and badi maa...Thumbs Up
ishaan's only mistake was unknowingly sticking with sona...and that too till picnic it was sona always sticking...only during picnic ishaan did too much...
but again for what is going to happen...like ishaan going to say things to suhana....its not his mistake...he may be forced to say his feelings...
all the mistake is the entire plan...not suhana not ishaan not sona...

really thats why i want suhana to stay at her dad's house for litter longer so that both the culprits know their mistakeAngry   Clap  Thumbs Up
  I want more than any this is Both ishan & suhana to say how they feel out loud. It's gonna be ugly but i think when ishan realizes that sona used him he is going to regret saying all that to suhana. while suhana has to open ishan's eyes to sona. that was too muchon his part . but sona has to stop coming btw ishan-suhana. 
   While suhana was right ishan didn't want to got to dance with her previously and it does look like he ditched her for sona. Angry
Otherwise u said it all guys.

Edited by netri - 31 December 2010 at 8:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AraamShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@netri...i think ishaan will feel bad anyways after saying everything to suhana...he comes to know abt plan or not...
he just came out with the frustration that he has been going through for the past what...8/9 months....

but yes...ishaan going to pub was a surprise...but with a mother like Rano he could not do anything there...

i really felt,..ishaan was taken for advantage by everyone...sona..suhana...the family...everyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymoliViews

ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Cryyou said the truth.Tonguesuhana and ishan needs time to realise the fact how both are loves each otherEmbarrassed.this break will gives the exact feelings.Big smileso next week we can see the lonliness of ishaan and suhana without one another.. ...i know it is sad to watch ishaan and suhana not together...Cry
but it will endup with the confession of love no...........Tongue 
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged

@netri...i think ishaan will feel bad anyways after saying everything to suhana...he comes to know abt plan or not...
he just came out with the frustration that he has been going through for the past what...8/9 months....

but yes...ishaan going to pub was a surprise...but with a mother like Rano he could not do anything there...

i really felt,..ishaan was taken for advantage by everyone...sona..suhana...the family...everyone...

True Shweta, but i think Ishaaan lets everyone take advantage of him like suhana said " Duniya ushko bevkof kaheti hain " he must learn to speak his mind otherwise he be used and people like sona gets what they wants.  Embarrassed
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

@renu...absolutely right...suhana would have definitely realised..and hence the mistake is again with the mahaan planners..dadaji and badi maa...

ishaan's only mistake was unknowingly sticking with sona...and that too till picnic it was sona always sticking...only during picnic ishaan did too much...

but again for what is going to happen...like ishaan going to say things to suhana....its not his mistake...he may be forced to say his feelings...

all the mistake is the entire plan...not suhana not ishaan not sona...

really thats why i want suhana to stay at her dad's house for litter longer so that both the culprits know their mistakeAngry

I agree completely
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Go to top