Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@renu...absolutely right...suhana would have definitely realised..and hence the mistake is again with the mahaan planners..dadaji and badi maa...

ishaan's only mistake was unknowingly sticking with sona...and that too till picnic it was sona always sticking...only during picnic ishaan did too much...

but again for what is going to happen...like ishaan going to say things to suhana....its not his mistake...he may be forced to say his feelings...

all the mistake is the entire plan...not suhana not ishaan not sona...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@renu...absolutely right...suhana would have definitely realised..and hence the mistake is again with the mahaan planners..dadaji and badi maa...

ishaan's only mistake was unknowingly sticking with sona...and that too till picnic it was sona always sticking...only during picnic ishaan did too much...

but again for what is going to happen...like ishaan going to say things to suhana....its not his mistake...he may be forced to say his feelings...

all the mistake is the entire plan...not suhana not ishaan not sona...

really thats why i want suhana to stay at her dad's house for litter longer so that both the culprits know their mistake๐Ÿ˜ก
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu...exactly renu....
i have said it in almost all my posts now....
i want someone to blast at dadaji and badi maa...for their stupid plan....

suhana and ishaan may have done mistakes but nothing knowingly...and they did not have any intention to hurt anyone...

but badi maa and dadaji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿ˜ก
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
ya guys....What u said is truth...
But I am really unable to digest for the way Ishaan is going to react with suhana.....
We know that Suhana is like a child and she needs some one to make her understand....what Ishaan is for her and what marriage is....
I expected Badimaa would do this......

And the sona track brought the other side of Ishaan......

And guys...I am sry if this topic of mine leads to bashing and vary in opinions of members...

If this happens so.... mods can close the topic....
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww,my forum turnin inot sad forum๐Ÿ˜ญ
cum on my bbysnuthin like this gona happen,its plan of ishan to make suhana realise she loves him too,thats all๐Ÿ˜Š
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@haaki...no dear...no one is bashing anyone...
everyone has their own point of view...so dont worry...

and yes another side of ishaan that we wanted to see...
we never ever saw how exactly ishaan felt when he is neglected as a husband by suhana....
iam looking forward to the episodes...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

really thats why i want suhana to stay at her dad's house for litter longer so that both the culprits know their mistake๐Ÿ˜ก   ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I want more than any this is Both ishan & suhana to say how they feel out loud. It's gonna be ugly but i think when ishan realizes that sona used him he is going to regret saying all that to suhana. while suhana has to open ishan's eyes to sona. that was too muchon his part . but sona has to stop coming btw ishan-suhana. 
   While suhana was right ishan didn't want to got to dance with her previously and it does look like he ditched her for sona. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Otherwise u said it all guys.

Edited by netri - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@netri...i think ishaan will feel bad anyways after saying everything to suhana...he comes to know abt plan or not...
he just came out with the frustration that he has been going through for the past what...8/9 months....

but yes...ishaan going to pub was a surprise...but with a mother like Rano he could not do anything there...

i really felt,..ishaan was taken for advantage by everyone...sona..suhana...the family...everyone...
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญyou said the truth.๐Ÿ˜›suhana and ishan needs time to realise the fact how both are loves each other๐Ÿ˜ณ.this break will gives the exact feelings.๐Ÿ˜ƒso next week we can see the lonliness of ishaan and suhana without one another.. ...i know it is sad to watch ishaan and suhana not together...๐Ÿ˜ญ
but it will endup with the confession of love no...........๐Ÿ˜› 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@netri...i think ishaan will feel bad anyways after saying everything to suhana...he comes to know abt plan or not...
he just came out with the frustration that he has been going through for the past what...8/9 months....

but yes...ishaan going to pub was a surprise...but with a mother like Rano he could not do anything there...

i really felt,..ishaan was taken for advantage by everyone...sona..suhana...the family...everyone...

True Shweta, but i think Ishaaan lets everyone take advantage of him like suhana said " Duniya ushko bevkof kaheti hain " he must learn to speak his mind otherwise he be used and people like sona gets what they wants.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ