India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

what are you at last?

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged

These many days, we have seen our Sasural Genda Phool...

All that we know about Ishaan is

ISHAAN KASHYAP

A perfect bholu type of a guy...A clean hearted person......A guy who is loved by ever person of the family..A son who is always being scolded for silly things by his dad....A person who is quoted to be the "Bhola Bhala type of guy and a person who always wishes for the happiness of others and infact lives for the happiness of others and As a person who makes others happy"by his badi maa....Over all a confused but a boy with a clear heart...

And as a hubby....
Ishaan never hurted his wife Suhana..And always has loads of love for her....Share his happiness and tried to take part in in her grievances.And always made his wife happy with his small cute gifts like sweetu and Bunny.....A person who definitely waits for his wife's care and love for him....

But....CHANGE did happen and that too all of a sudden...

What happened to him....Started to accuse Suhana and telling him that she never loved him and just living in the homw just because of Sid before and his family now??? What happened to him all of a sudden? Where did that Ishaan go...That Ishaan who is very happy that his wife wont go away from the house....Where did that love go???

I am very upset...Never expected Ishaan to be like this...
I really feel bad for Suhana...

Just wanted to share my views with u guys...
and a post in this forum by me after so long....

so, bear wid me...
love,
Harika

Edited by haaki_ragz - 31 December 2010 at 4:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviGarima_04sweetymolSinha18111192iViewsShwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid u haaki......i really dont this IShaan..........really sad 2 c him change soo much...............he shud be happy n content tht his wife...his suhana hs started loving him.............digging out history....being so conclusive abt everything is jus nt rite......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18SomerholicGirl111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@haaki...

ishaan has loved suhana that she is staying at home for the family...
like suhana wont ishaan also feel suhana should give him attention...
he is soo sure that suhana is never ever going to have feelings for him...and still is loving her,....

and with that love cant he even say his feelings towards her...
and whatever he said...is that not truth...its the truth..
suhana has taken total advantage of ishaan's goodness...
cant he ever tell his feelings to her...as to what he expexcts from this relationship????
would not he be given a chance...iam totally for ishaan...

and i think he will get more angry when suhana sees sona and ishaan on a different perspective....
i agree ishaan behaved like that...but he never thought of anything else than friendship...he too will realise his mistake for sure...

this track for me is necessary to complete the stupid sona track...if sona track was avoided...this was not needed...

MPOV

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolSinha18SomerholicGirliViews

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
nice post harika ....very well written... 
if v put ourself in ishaans shoe...v wont feel what ishaan has done is a mistake...@ the end of it hezzz a human being....just like suhaana felt bad when ishaan gave importance to sona ....ishaan too is in pain  when he thinks he have no place in his wives heart...his wife doesnt bother about him... for her hezzz just an Official husband.... how long could he hold all this feeling in his mind itself.......at the end we should not forget that ishaan is also a humanbeing who has feelings and emotions
itzz human nature that....when a person is jobless he wont wish anything more than that,...when he gets a job ,he wishes for a higher post or salary ...and the wish list never ends..... this is the case not only wish ishaan ,but with each one of us,,,...
evenif ishaan have confessd that he need nothing from her other than loving his family......how long could he play this game of Official husband..it is not practical in real life .......
friend this Just my point of view.....

Edited by sweetymol - 31 December 2010 at 4:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Sinha18SomerholicGirlShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

if v put ourself in ishaans shoe...v wont feel what ishaan has done is a mistake...@ the end of it hezzz a human being....just like suhaana felt bad when ishaan gave importance to sona ....ishaan too is in pain  when he thinks he have no place in his wives heart...his wife doesnt bother about him... for her hezzz just an Official husband.... how long could he hold all this feeling in his mind itself.......at the end we should not forget that ishaan is also a humanbeing who has feelings and emotions
itzz human nature that....when a person is jobless he wont wish anything more than that,...when he gets a job ,he wishes for a higher post or salary ...and the wish list never ends..... this is the case not only wish ishaan ,but with each one of us,,,...
evenif ishaan have confessd that he need nothing from her other than loving his family......how long could he play this game of Official husband..it is not practical in real life .......

very nicely written...ClapClap
ishaan is not asking suhana to go...
he is saying he is fed up of the false relation...that does not mean he is not loving her...
this is his way of saying how much he cares and loves her...and saying he will love her..
but she will never..as he thinks so...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

he is saying he is fed up of the false relation...that does not mean he is not loving her...
this is his way of saying how much he cares and loves her...and saying he will love her..

shweta though ishaan is not asking suhana to leave the house but by saying that i am fed up of this false relationship ,.................he is indirectly asking suhana to fulfill her maritial needsConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@renu...dont u  think suhana should atleast try that....

i mean she cannot simply stay at ishaan's house and enjoy life...she should take a final standing on their relationship...
ishaan is saying his feeling...
now its suhana's turn....
thats what i feel....

its true that till now sushaan's relationship is a false relationship...

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

he doesnt want her 2go..........bt then HE DOESNT EVEN STOP HER FRM GOING....CryCryCryHE CUD HV TAKEN OUT WHT ALL HE HD HIDDEN IN HIS HEART..............BT Y DIDNT HE STOP HER FRM GOIN???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

Go to top