Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 80)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

well it was so obvious he was positive pretending to be negative.....he did good.........seems like the role was to extend par chingooos PH didnt wanna pay himROFLROFLROFL......dats why he said....asta lavista ROFL....

I saw nikzoo is back....waiting to have our chole bhatoore session again with my lethal gang ROFLROFLROFL......

TL...havent watched........still gathering himmant n hosla ROFLROFLROFL

it was obvious but in between i too thought that its negative nikamma did gud job there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... PH didn't wanna pay so he said itna paisa mei itna hi milenga ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TL full of rona dhona ROFLROFLROFL...ritesh is blaming Taani for everything but no one listened him ROFLROFLROFL..and now he will plan to take revenge hence will marry taani ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
do u know the new rule of IF??ROFLROFLROFL

u can't click on like button for one person more than 10 times in a day ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

do tell me why is that if u understand thatROFLROFLROFL 
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

well it was so obvious he was positive pretending to be negative.....he did good.........seems like the role was to extend par chingooos PH didnt wanna pay himROFLROFLROFL......dats why he said....asta lavista ROFL....

I saw nikzoo is back....waiting to have our chole bhatoore session again with my lethal gang ROFLROFLROFL......

TL...havent watched........still gathering himmant n hosla ROFLROFLROFL

it was obvious but in between i too thought that its negative nikamma did gud job there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL... PH didn't wanna pay so he said itna paisa mei itna hi milenga ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TL full of rona dhona ROFLROFLROFL...ritesh is blaming Taani for everything but no one listened him ROFLROFLROFL..and now he will plan to take revenge hence will marry taani ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I already knew the ritesh-tani upcoming fiasco......wat "uniqueness" EK brought in ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....

nikamma's tweet was full on zombiw mode ROFLROFLROFL.......he was having fun with his berozgaari.....n I was having fun asnwering his nikammapana ROFLROFLROFLROFL
sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

u can't click on like button for one person more than 10 times in a day ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...........no wonder I cant click "like" ROFLROFLROFLROFL........I think I do the stupid reason behind it tho.....so that ppl dont become celebrities in the "hall of fame" ranking ROFLROFLROFLROFL......

Kya yaar.........Vijay bhaiya seems to have too much time on his hands nowROFLROFLROFLROFL.....real celebrity ranking system to theek nahi karsakta......members ke peeche padgaya ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

I already knew the ritesh-tani upcoming fiasco......wat "uniqueness" EK brought in ROFL.....

nikamma's tweet was full on zombiw mode ROFLROFLROFL.......he was having fun with his berozgaari.....n I was having fun asnwering his nikammapana ROFL

expecting uniqueness from EK is like expecting India to win world cup ROFLROFLROFLROFL

i saw ur reply to nikamma ROFLROFLROFLROFL
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

u can't click on like button for one person more than 10 times in a day ROFL

ROFL...........no wonder I cant click "like" ROFL........I think I do the stupid reason behind it tho.....so that ppl dont become celebrities in the "hall of fame" ranking ROFL......

Kya yaar.........Vijay bhaiya seems to have too much time on his hands nowROFL.....real celebrity ranking system to theek nahi karsakta......members ke peeche padgaya ROFL

i didn't even knew this hall of fame fanda before this evening ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

celebrity ranking and now ppl r complaining for CM ranking too ROFLROFLROFLROFL pehle use thik karo phir member ke peeche padna ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hello girlies......

Ca one of you translate KW's tweets for me??????
Too much Hindi for my iderstanding!
-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prejudiced

Hello girlies......

Ca one of you translate KW's tweets for me??????
Too much Hindi for my iderstanding!

Anu Hug

his tweet was - u can get only this much in this amount of moneyLOLLOL

Go to top