Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 52)

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged

'Divorce me or else...'

Wife of two years asks husband to 'walk out' for a better match

It is a love story gone sour less than two years after it started. Twenty-seven year old Ajay Sharma, an engineer with an MNC, met 25-year-old Deepti Nauni in Pune, fell in love and married her on August 19, 2009 without the consent of their families.

Their married life was going on smoothly till Ajay met with an accident. On October 21, Ajay was travelling in Goa Express which collided with Mewar Express in Mathura leaving 22 people dead and hundreds injured. Ajay suffered injuries in his hips.

Hands off: Ajay Sharma (above) claims that his wife (inset) deserted him after he met with a train accident. PIC/MiD DAY

"I was released from the hospital after preliminary treatment and returned to my work. However, three months later, I felt severe pain in my hips and was hardly able to move. The doctors said that during the train accident some veins had got crushed and no blood was flowing into my hips.

I went to the Apollo Hospital in Noida on June 16 last year with Deepti, who was pregnant at that time," said Ajay. "As I got admitted to the hospital, she made a strange request that she wanted to go to her mother's place in Hrishikesh and left," he added.

After Deepti went to Hrishikesh, Ajay tried to contact her but found her phones switched off. Even Deepti's father wasn't responding to his calls. "I tried hard to contact her but it was of no avail. Suddenly, on June 28 I received a call from an Inspector of Hrishikesh police station who said that my wife had lodged a complaint of sexual exploitation against me.

Her family told me that I should forget Deepti and our marriage and not tell anyone that Deepti was my wife. They even asked me that I should divorce her and walk out of this marriage silently as Deepti, who was working as PO in the State Bank of India, was getting better marriage offers.

I think they have even made her abort our child. " Ajay added. He also alleged that Deepti's family members even tried to bribe his advocate. MiD DAY has a copy of Ajay's complaint. Deepti's family didn't respond to our calls and messages.

Divorce law

The Delhi high court (HC), clearing doubts about the Hindu Marriage Act, has ruled that to get divorce under the act, both the spouses must be Hindus.

If only one of them is, the divorce can't be granted.  In an attempt to clarify the universal application of the exclusive Hindu law, the Delhi high court ruled that the Hindu Marriage Act is not applicable to Muslim, Christian, Parsi or Jews.

Shocked There are RIDDHIMA's In Real life as well........Stern Smile Wacko

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by kritishah3

Originally posted by zeenia

Originally posted by kritishah3

Got ur PP darls....wud reply u in sometime....LOL

Ya now lets move the AT.....LOL

I have not seen the SRK KWK sweetz!!!! why wat happened????

I cant watch the Vid right now coz if i will open another window this window will slow down......

Are Rani n Vidya coming next week???

No SRK was fine. People said it was quite an emotional epi and he didnt make fun of anyone.

No its apparently Rani sucking Vidyas fingers on KWK!!!!ShockedShockedShocked

Oh i m not shocked to hear this......LOL

Knowing how rani is in real life this is so very EXPECTED from her........

And u know wat sweetz the deepika Sonam KWK which was telecasted was only heavily edited they only showed 5% of wat Deepika and Sonam said rest the whole epi was Edited coz Karan did not want to make the show extremely controversial.....LOL

Oh my gosh Kritz you've got more inside information havent you!!LOLLOLLOL

Tell me tellm tell me!! If its too juicy then PM me!!TongueLOLLOL

Yups I have got to know some spicy news and also some shocking revealations from my friend abt Deepika....LOL

I will Send u a PP abt it in some time......LOL

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Imran Khan-Avantika Malik to tie the knot

We look at the guest list for the wedding and mehendi to be held at Karjat

Imran Khan weds Avantika Malik this weekend. Invites for Aamir Khan's nephew and his fianc e's nuptials are being sent to select guests, which

includes several B-Town folk.

One of the invitation boxes

The actor is having a registered marriage with an all-night mehendi ceremony on January 8 in Karjat, on the outskirts of Mumbai, where the Maliks have a farmhouse. Here's a dekho of the contemporary invite

The invitation: It contains two boxes in black and silver which state Two Thousand Eleven -- A Year To Remember. One box contains chocolates while the other carries a 2011 diary-like year planner, potpourri and a pinwheel. The invite attached to the pinwheel states: 'Mehndi on January 8 between 5 pm and 8 pm -- and we party thereafter until dawn'.

Suggested footwear for the women guests: The invite carries a party hint: 'Ladies are advised that stilettos may be uncomfortable. Flats or block heels recommended'

Swipe card: Each invite includes a swipe card and guests have been told to carry it for security reasons. The reverse of the swipe card has an address map.

The designer: The invitation has been designed by one of Mumbai's sought-after high-end contemporary invitation card designers, Uttara Shah.

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
HiHug
Kritzie di pm me the PP about Deepika too if possible..ROFL
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Go to top