Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 147)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Everyone is here, yayyyyy! Excited about the JWM show? Good, good. All the best to Karan Wahi. 


hi pocu, we are excited  but we hope he does end up saying yes to it

he is saying dates issues in article, so hopw those get sorted out

norzar



Norzie, if he has any common sense , he will say yes. It's a SP show, what else does he need. Date problems? BAH! We hear that trash everyday. LOL


exactly if he has  brain he should say yes

the show is on sp, and imitaz will be involved too, what else does he want

but since the promos are already on air, i feel we will soon get a confirmation

fingers crossed

norzar

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 10117

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Everyone is here, yayyyyy! Excited about the JWM show? Good, good. All the best to Karan Wahi. 
do u even have to ask to know this huh?



of course we are and I'm losing my hair in happiness

Gauri.ur emotions........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 130597

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Promo with Pavitra is out. And dose who saw it liked it.
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 13538

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Now i want Shona Back as welll Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i m missing her terribly...
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

zeenia IF-Rockerz

Joined: 26 April 2005
Posts: 8978

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarnorzar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Everyone is here, yayyyyy! Excited about the JWM show? Good, good. All the best to Karan Wahi. 


hi pocu, we are excited  but we hope he does end up saying yes to it

he is saying dates issues in article, so hopw those get sorted out

norzar



Norzie, if he has any common sense , he will say yes. It's a SP show, what else does he need. Date problems? BAH! We hear that trash everyday. LOL


exactly if he has  brain he should say yes

the show is on sp, and imitaz will be involved too, what else does he want

but since the promos are already on air, i feel we will soon get a confirmation

fingers crossed

norzar
 

Yep, the confirmation should come soon. Let's see.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blissfullnorzar

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36511

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

 

Don't lose ur hair. i don't want Edward to dump u for me.Wink
Edward wouldn't mind me losing a few of my hair if it make me happyROFL




ok guys some people have started seen the Promo, Shru where are u get in there and get us the link please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Joined: 20 August 2005
Posts: 46467

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by kritishah3

Now i want Shona Back as welll Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

i m missing her terribly...
Heart


yup krits, i want shilpa back too

hope we get her on a good show soon

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 739

rimirims 0 739 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index