Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 122)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

Originally posted by kritishah3

[
Zeenie!!!!!!!!! U watching SR scenes Great Embarrassed Embarrassed Sigh i don't hv that courage n heart in me to watch them again.....Ouch Ouch Ouch

Amen to ur Words Zeenie.....I hope that ugly forum gets closed Again Pretty soon.....

Saw the SR pics posted feel nostalgic but seeing Riddhima's face it makes me Numb....Ouch

Hey Kriti....I feel the same way. I stopped watching SR scenes long back because no matter how beautiful they are, I simply cant get Riddhima's betrayal out of my head.
When I see that last hug pic,I feel like strangling that woman's neck for all the pain she gave Sid.(sorry dont mean to spoil anyone's moodOuch)

Riddhima's character was never beautiful....Sids's love for her was so strong and so pure that it made her seem beautiful too.

Anyways Happy  Fatak anniversary to all of you Big smile. Today is also the day when Sid embarked on a journey of becoming a truly memorable character.

Its completely true.....................Its only Siddhant's Riddhima we all liked..............Not that someones basket.

Hi Sidra*************HUGS***********

But hate the CVs who have butchered the beautiful Love story of Siddhima.

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
hi i m back.............Hug we r still at this thread...............ROFL shruti will screamed for sure........Finish the thread nikkamiyon........ROFL
zeenia IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliamonty22norzar

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

@kriti.....rajdhani ki patriROFLROFLROFL

@zeenu......u and me should surely be in the forum when sitaraman's new show startsROFLROFL

@sidskHug and i agree with you..........she was not a good human ..sid'd love for her made her bearable for me ..........i wanted to strangle her for using and throwing away that gem of a person

@norzarHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

I miss Leah!!!Unhappy

At least nikammi sanj has started increasing her guest appearances at the CC!!LOLLOL

Theres lots of new shows starting!! Who knows we might all like the same one finally!!

Maybe sitaramans new show!!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Zee,

Sitaramans Show....................How can u say thatShockedShockedLOLLOLLOL, I will shut my TV phoreverrrrrrrrrLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidsk

[
Zeenie!!!!!!!!! U watching SR scenes Great Embarrassed Embarrassed Sigh i don't hv that courage n heart in me to watch them again.....Ouch Ouch Ouch

Amen to ur Words Zeenie.....I hope that ugly forum gets closed Again Pretty soon.....

Saw the SR pics posted feel nostalgic but seeing Riddhima's face it makes me Numb....Ouch

Hey Kriti....I feel the same way. I stopped watching SR scenes long back because no matter how beautiful they are, I simply cant get Riddhima's betrayal out of my head.
When I see that last hug pic,I feel like strangling that woman's neck for all the pain she gave Sid.(sorry dont mean to spoil anyone's moodOuch)

Riddhima's character was never beautiful....Sids's love for her was so strong and so pure that it made her seem beautiful too.

Anyways Happy  Fatak anniversary to all of you Big smile. Today is also the day when Sid embarked on a journey of becoming a truly memorable character.

Hey Sidra!!!!!!

This is exactly what i feel Sidra U know only by seeing these pics posted here....i remember only two words naatak n farz.........they left an everlasting impression on my mind and wat ever i do i just can't seem to forget her betrayal..Ouch Ouch Shameful woman Dead i loathe her she is a Stain to womanhood...Dead

Riddhima did she even have a character....Characterless Woman...Dead

Only sid n shilpa are two characters which shall always remain closest to my heart....Embarrassed
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojannyctophilianorzarsun29

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

@kritzoooo........me had a good time at home..and how was ur new year???? i agree with you seeing riddhima's face makes me numb and also boiling in rage............hence i do not have the courage to watch any more SR scenes.......and that last hug i wanted to throw her off the balcony if she wasnot going to jump of it...shameful piece of arrrrgghhhhh

@shruuuuuuuHug..mere prem patr ka reply dooo

@pragzie Hug

Great Sanj U had an awesome new year....Mine was just the normal routine was at home only spent the day watching awards....LOL

@ red i have the same feelings Sanj.....U know when i saw the pics posted here i remembered only two words Farz and Naatak.....Angry ROFL ROFL Shameful hopeless creature And then they see Riddhima is Realistic....My Foot!!!!!!!!!! Urggghhhhh Wacko ROFL  Wen ever i see her face I feel like Crushing her under the Rajdhaani express train ki patri.....ROFL ROFL
Kritz.................I lobe uuuuuuuuuuuuuuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliasun29

Go to top