Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 12)

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Reshu, failure is just a hindrance, and I fully believe in it, success is all about how you revive yourself from a failure, no moral lecture as I too hate them, but truth, for me who become devdas after failure are the only losers.

Sudha, you should watch arakshan, its going good till now, its about IAS/IPS and politics in india, gives you glance of how bureaucrats have to fight with system if they want to change it.. if you are interested you will like it
Mona,

I would love to watch it..............I am watching Rishta.com now.............I am loving that show and will love to watch Arakshan also...............Can u give me the links.?

And i know personally abt IAS and the struggles they go throu from the dirty politicians of India.

In our family we have 6 IAS and 2 IPS officers and and my best frined she is also a IAS officer.

Edited by ssdtvgojan - 03 January 2011 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monar-x-Reshu-x-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Reshu, failure is just a hindrance, and I fully believe in it, success is all about how you revive yourself from a failure, no moral lecture as I too hate them, but truth, for me who become devdas after failure are the only losers.

Sudha, you should watch arakshan, its going good till now, its about IAS/IPS and politics in india, gives you glance of how bureaucrats have to fight with system if they want to change it.. if you are interested you will like it

not devdas MonaLOLLOL i too hate moral lecturesLOL my bro tried for IAS but after so many tries he didn't managed to clear thatOuch he cleared PSC (state level) exam and wanted to join that so he can get few more chances for IAS but at that time bec of family condition was not so supportive so he dropped psc as wellOuch but obviously he didn't become DevdasLOLLOL

then I dont consider that failure reshu, PCS too is not a cake walk, and I find it equally tough, IAS/PCS are like IIT and REC where REC is no less to crack.. matter of luck plays 10% role. And and anyways if he is not devdas he must have gained alot from the preparation itself. my wishes to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-x-Reshu-x-

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Mona,

I would love to watch it..............I am watching Rishta.com now.............I am loving that show and will love to watch Arakshan also...............Can u give me the links.?

And i know personally abt IAS and the struggles they go throu from the dirty politiciains of India.

In our family we have 6 IAS and 2 IPS officers and and my best frined she is also a IAS officer.

wow great yaar, I am from Army background but one of my tau ji is IRS .. but we nalayaks are all in private sector LOL.. as we knew no matter how much u study you will end up under illiterate sucker Ouch this is why given a chance I will prefer military over bureaucracy, though army too has its share of politics Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
helloooooo.....m going to bed....so dropped in to say hi and bye....

danggggg.........I cant believe I was so bzy in the w/end that I only had 1 post in the previous thread....n that thread finished without my bakwas........LOL

n e ways.........will see u all tomo.......

love uuuuuuu Hug

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Mona,

And i know personally abt IAS and the struggles they go throu from the dirty politiciains of India.

wow great yaar, I am from Army background but one of my tau ji is IRS .. but we nalayaks are all in private sector LOL.. as we knew no matter how much u study you will end up under illiterate sucker Ouch this is why given a chance I will prefer military over bureaucracy, though army too has its share of politics Confused
WOW!!!!!!! U r from army background............Great to know mona, U know i adore army esp Airforce and even thought of getting married to a Military Guy, But my parents never agreed for thatLOLLOL.
U know we r also into private sector mostly and i can understand how u'll feel.

Yeah, Now a days mostly all the profession their is politics and even more corruptionConfusedOuch
ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

helloooooo.....m going to bed....so dropped in to say hi and bye....

danggggg.........I cant believe I was so bzy in the w/end that I only had 1 post in the previous thread....n that thread finished without my bakwas........LOL

n e ways.........will see u all tomo.......

love uuuuuuu Hug

Hi & Bye ShilpuuuuuuuuuHugHugHugHug
Takecare.

@All: hope evry1 had a nice New year celebrationsSmile

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

WOW!!!!!!! U r from army background............Great to know mona, U know i adore army esp Airforce and even thought of getting married to a Military Guy, But my parents never agreed for thatLOLLOL.
U know we r also into private sector mostly and i can understand how u'll feel.

Yeah, Now a days mostly all the profession their is politics and even more corruptionConfusedOuch

Sudha i also want to marry Millitary guyLOLLOL my parents didn't agree till nowLOLLOL

I agree on corruption partOuch

ssdtvgojan

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
hello ooooooooo and good morning everyoneHug

ssdtvgojan

Go to top