Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings (Page 11)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Joined: 21 July 2005
Posts: 17555

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hi reet Hug

watching r.com - on episode 25

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Wow yaar salute to them... must watch

I loved Indrajeet's answer amazing guysss..

for those who dn't know what IAS is, its kind of most powerful job profile in India they are the Bureaucrats


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-x-Reshu-x-

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Wow yaar salute to them... must watch

I loved Indrajeet's answer amazing guysss..

for those who dn't know what IAS is, its kind of most powerful job profile in India they are the Bureaucrats


Hi Queenies************HUGS************
 
Congo on the new thread.
 
Mona, Thanks for posting this link...............I loved the ppl and their answers........Salutes to them.
 
To become a IAS it takes so much of dedication and passion.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by monar

Wow yaar salute to them... must watch

I loved Indrajeet's answer amazing guysss..

for those who dn't know what IAS is, its kind of most powerful job profile in India they are the Bureaucrats


Hi Queenies************HUGS************
 
Congo on the new thread.
 
Mona, Thanks for posting this link...............I loved the ppl and their answers........Salutes to them.
 
To become a IAS it takes so much of dedication and passion.
 

thanks mona for posting thisBig smile

Sudha sometimes after full dedication and passion ppl failed to become IASOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanmonar

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 10715

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Reshu, failure is just a hindrance, and I fully believe in it, success is all about how you revive yourself from a failure, no moral lecture as I too hate them, but truth, for me who become devdas after failure are the only losers.


Sudha, you should watch arakshan, its going good till now, its about IAS/IPS and politics in india, gives you glance of how bureaucrats have to fight with system if they want to change it.. if you are interested you will like it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hi Reshu***********HUGS************
 
I am reading DJ FF, He has updated so much in .............. I am reading it in full go now.
 
I know yaar, But still i adore that profession

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monar

Reshu, failure is just a hindrance, and I fully believe in it, success is all about how you revive yourself from a failure, no moral lecture as I too hate them, but truth, for me who become devdas after failure are the only losers.


Sudha, you should watch arakshan, its going good till now, its about IAS/IPS and politics in india, gives you glance of how bureaucrats have to fight with system if they want to change it.. if you are interested you will like it

not devdas MonaLOLLOL i too hate moral lecturesLOL my bro tried for IAS but after so many tries he didn't managed to clear thatOuch he cleared PSC (state level) exam and wanted to join that so he can get few more chances for IAS but at that time bec of family condition was not so supportive so he dropped psc as wellOuch but obviously he didn't become DevdasLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojanmonar

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Hi Reshu***********HUGS************
 
I am reading DJ FF, He has updated so much in .............. I am reading it in full go now.
 
I know yaar, But still i adore that profession

I too adore that profession the mostEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 737

rimirims 0 737 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index