Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:New Innings - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

not devdas Mona๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i too hate moral lectures๐Ÿ˜† my bro tried for IAS but after so many tries he didn't managed to clear that he cleared PSC (state level) exam and wanted to join that so he can get few more chances for IAS but at that time bec of family condition was not so supportive so he dropped psc as well but obviously he didn't become Devdas๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

then I dont consider that failure reshu, PCS too is not a cake walk, and I find it equally tough, IAS/PCS are like IIT and REC where REC is no less to crack.. matter of luck plays 10% role. And and anyways if he is not devdas he must have gained alot from the preparation itself. my wishes to him
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Mona,

I would love to watch it..............I am watching Rishta.com now.............I am loving that show and will love to watch Arakshan also...............Can u give me the links.?

And i know personally abt IAS and the struggles they go throu from the dirty politiciains of India.

In our family we have 6 IAS and 2 IPS officers and and my best frined she is also a IAS officer.

wow great yaar, I am from Army background but one of my tau ji is IRS .. but we nalayaks are all in private sector ๐Ÿ˜†.. as we knew no matter how much u study you will end up under illiterate sucker this is why given a chance I will prefer military over bureaucracy, though army too has its share of politics ๐Ÿ˜•
helloooooo.....m going to bed....so dropped in to say hi and bye....

danggggg.........I cant believe I was so bzy in the w/end that I only had 1 post in the previous thread....n that thread finished without my bakwas........๐Ÿ˜†

n e ways.........will see u all tomo.......

love uuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by monar

wow great yaar, I am from Army background but one of my tau ji is IRS .. but we nalayaks are all in private sector ๐Ÿ˜†.. as we knew no matter how much u study you will end up under illiterate sucker this is why given a chance I will prefer military over bureaucracy, though army too has its share of politics ๐Ÿ˜•
WOW!!!!!!! U r from army background............Great to know mona, U know i adore army esp Airforce and even thought of getting married to a Military Guy, But my parents never agreed for that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
U know we r also into private sector mostly and i can understand how u'll feel.

Yeah, Now a days mostly all the profession their is politics and even more corruptionConfusedOuch
Originally posted by sajni786

helloooooo.....m going to bed....so dropped in to say hi and bye....

danggggg.........I cant believe I was so bzy in the w/end that I only had 1 post in the previous thread....n that thread finished without my bakwas........๐Ÿ˜†

n e ways.........will see u all tomo.......

love uuuuuuu ๐Ÿค—

Hi & Bye Shilpuuuuuuuuu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Takecare.

@All: hope evry1 had a nice New year celebrations๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

WOW!!!!!!! U r from army background............Great to know mona, U know i adore army esp Airforce and even thought of getting married to a Military Guy, But my parents never agreed for that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.
U know we r also into private sector mostly and i can understand how u'll feel.

Yeah, Now a days mostly all the profession their is politics and even more corruption๐Ÿ˜•

Sudha i also want to marry Millitary guy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my parents didn't agree till now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I agree on corruption part
hello ooooooooo and good morning everyone๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Sudha i also want to marry Millitary guy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my parents didn't agree till now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I agree on corruption part
Reshu,

I know Reshu, I wish u to have a lovable and awesome soul mate.
And God and Parents always wishes us the Best for us in our life.๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Gauri*****************HUGS*****************

I am going to watch Maryadha after a long gap................LOL

Now i can watch it as Aditya knows the truth abt Priya.............Happy that they have redeem Aditya.

How is the Sasur Pig going to handle Aditya-Priya.............Love to watch it