Thanks for sharing....
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aarushi to end her life?
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus are glad that Aarushi has finally realised that it was Aman who had cheated her and that Pratigya was only trying to save her from him.

STARONE.IN

Now that the misunderstandings has been cleared, Aarushi wants to make up for her past mistakes by apologising to everyone whom she had hurt in her quest for revenge. However it does seem that the Saxena family is in the mood to forgive Aarushi easily and sources reveal that their behaviour will lead to Aarushi attempting suicide.

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal confirms: "After seeing Aman and his wife in the temple I realise that I was wrong in suspecting Pratigya and that I have ruined my life by marrying Shakti. I apologise to Kesar, Pratigya and everyone whom I had hurt. I also want to apologise to my family and hence, Pratigya takes me home where my family members refuse to forgive me. I overhear a conversation between Pratigya and my dad after which I feels guilty about my past behaviour and decide to end my life".

Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya says: "Aarushi has realised that she has committed a major mistake by marrying Shakti and she now wants to end the marriage. However Sajjan Singh's family will not let go of her easily because they will refuse to let her embarrass the family in front of the society. Pratigya will try to help Aarushi by suggesting that she should inform everyone that she is Shakti's 2nd wife and that their marriage is illegal". When asked about whether Aarushi will commit suicide Shadaan says: "Aarushi is not a weak character and she will fight for her rights as well as try to make up for her actions in the past." She also reveals that Krishna will be Pratigya's biggest support system in her fight to rescue Aarushi from the Thakur family. " Krishna will be Pratigya's strength. His family will taunt him for supporting Pratigya but this will not deter him", she adds.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 31, 2010

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1157/aarushi-to-end-her-life.aspx
yaar aRUSHI WILL FIGHT FOR HER RIGHTS Wacko UPTILL NOW i thought  IT SHOULD B KESAR WHO SHOULD B FIGHTing for her rights as a wife so pops will make a hutke story by showing a mistress fighting for her rights as a mistress SleepyOuchAngryDeadConfusedfoolish people

Edited by telstra - 31 December 2010 at 6:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkElvira22a_umaPragati.T

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thats nice. I was expecting such a track:)
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:11am | IP Logged

What the.....AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  Wasn't she going to disappear into the night ????

The CVs are still brazenly persisting with Arrghoosi track.....AngryAngryAngryAngryOuchDead

Looks like the viewers life will end before this track is taken off our TV screens.....DeadDead

Edited by a_uma - 31 December 2010 at 7:12am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Thanks Pooja for sharing!!Smile

so that means Aarushi is not going anywhere from our screenDeadAngry....well atleast when this track gets over, CV's hopefully will forcus on some better track that put her in the back ground..

BTW....a very happy new year to Pooja, Arine and PragatiHug

Thanks and same to you!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

BTW...Shreya...it wasn't me who posted this article LOL
yaar it's mostly u who  use to do this........everyone is habittual to say THAXX POOJA...................LOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Thanks for sharing!! ...I am glad that Krishna will be Pratigya's strength in this  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wats new in this poja.......it's only krishna from d begning whose helping her out in all CHUNAUTIS..................SleepySleepy infact bz of krishan she wins all her chunautisd............Sleepy

Bechara Krishna...if he supports her ...then also he gets taunted...and if he doesn't support her...then also he gets taunted...kare toh kya kare WinkTongueLOL
ohhhhoo.....kya baat hai pooja trying to b funny....gr88 goin dr...........LOLLOLLOL 

tu mera mazzak udaa rahi hain LOL
ohh u understood.............thats much bigger surprise..........LOL

chup kar....I don't need mentos everytime LOLLOL
good..............u n arine r improving day by day..............LOLLOLLOL
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

[
yaar aRUSHI WILL FIGHT FOR HER RIGHTS Wacko UPTILL NOW i thought  IT SHOULD B KESAR WHO SHOULD B FIGHTing for her rights as a wife so pops will make a hutke story by showing a mistress fighting for her rights as a mistress SleepyOuchAngryDeadConfusedfoolish people [/QUOTE] i fuly agreew ith u...............i wanted to see kesar launching a complaint against shakti................DeadSleepyAngry

Go to top