Arushi to end her life?

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Aarushi to end her life?
STARONE.IN

Fans of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya on STAR Plus are glad that Aarushi has finally realised that it was Aman who had cheated her and that Pratigya was only trying to save her from him.

STARONE.IN

Now that the misunderstandings has been cleared, Aarushi wants to make up for her past mistakes by apologising to everyone whom she had hurt in her quest for revenge. However it does seem that the Saxena family is in the mood to forgive Aarushi easily and sources reveal that their behaviour will lead to Aarushi attempting suicide.

Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal confirms: "After seeing Aman and his wife in the temple I realise that I was wrong in suspecting Pratigya and that I have ruined my life by marrying Shakti. I apologise to Kesar, Pratigya and everyone whom I had hurt. I also want to apologise to my family and hence, Pratigya takes me home where my family members refuse to forgive me. I overhear a conversation between Pratigya and my dad after which I feels guilty about my past behaviour and decide to end my life".

Shadaan the creative head of Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya says: "Aarushi has realised that she has committed a major mistake by marrying Shakti and she now wants to end the marriage. However Sajjan Singh's family will not let go of her easily because they will refuse to let her embarrass the family in front of the society. Pratigya will try to help Aarushi by suggesting that she should inform everyone that she is Shakti's 2nd wife and that their marriage is illegal". When asked about whether Aarushi will commit suicide Shadaan says: "Aarushi is not a weak character and she will fight for her rights as well as try to make up for her actions in the past." She also reveals that Krishna will be Pratigya's biggest support system in her fight to rescue Aarushi from the Thakur family. " Krishna will be Pratigya's strength. His family will taunt him for supporting Pratigya but this will not deter him", she adds.

Do not forget to catch Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya every Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 31, 2010

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1157/aarushi-to-end-her-life.aspx

Edited by Armu4eva - 31 December 2010 at 3:55am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRoselakshmi_paiabcd2Anu-AnanyaFaiza.shruthiRa_umaFallen StarArjaAddictPristineSoul....Poojie....-LetItGo-

LadyRose Senior Member
LadyRose
LadyRose

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. .. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
What's new........so boring  Dead

Thanks for sharing /

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaCrAzYRED

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Aarushi to end her life?
STARONE.IN

STARONE.IN
ohhh so arrusi needs krishan's help to make her out from her own mistake............i guess she was d one who said that pratigya is doing all this bz krishna wanted so........n now she need krishan's help n knows vry  well that krishna won't let nything happn to pratigya............srry but i still don't have ny simpathy for her.......DeadDead
StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Friday, December 31, 2010

You have already voted on this!
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1157/aarushi-to-end-her-life.aspx

Edited by pragati.tankha - 31 December 2010 at 4:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaa_umaPristineSoul

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! ...I am glad that Krishna will be Pratigya's strength in this  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evalakshmi_pai

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Thanks for sharing!! ...I am glad that Krishna will be Pratigya's strength in this  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wats new in this poja.......it's only krishna from d begning whose helping her out in all CHUNAUTIS..................SleepySleepy infact bz of krishan she wins all her chunautisd............Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

wats new in this poja.......it's only krishna from d begning whose helping her out in all CHUNAUTIS..................SleepySleepy infact bz of krishan she wins all her chunautisd............Sleepy

Bechara Krishna...if he supports her ...then also he gets taunted...and if he doesn't support her...then also he gets taunted...kare toh kya kare WinkTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paia_umaLilac_N_MaplePragati.T

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Bechara Krishna...if he supports her ...then also he gets taunted...and if he doesn't support her...then also he gets taunted...kare toh kya kare WinkTongueLOL

If he doesn't supprt her then, he will have to spend the night at terrace.........ROFL

So there is no way for him but help her  Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRoselakshmi_pai---Yemi---a_uma....Poojie....

Go to top