Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: msthula

arree!!! he is not going anywhere...because AS signalled something like today was nakku ke vrat ka samapan and all that so he needs to come back home to finish N's vrat you see.... he will be back...😊 dont worry...

If he really does, it's going to be a loooooong day in LTL once again πŸ˜† And the Seema-curing-him theory wouldn't fit then either. Let's see what happens!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta will come back soon coz AS said that today somehting abt Nakku's vrat and he had to be there...so he will be present.....am sure...
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow really a nice, ek dhamakedar epiπŸ˜ƒ  c u next year guysπŸ˜‰, wish u all a very very happy New YearπŸ˜ƒ  bye
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
todays episode was ROCKING!
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Lool yuvi I dnt need chance yaar... I will dance anywer as long as I can see his dimples lol
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta, baaji try walking out. Nakku calls from behind and Dutta turns slowy and keeps looking at Nakku as if he wants to keep this look in his memory forever..........guys .........this is getting depressing now........its too good.

Nakku infroms him that she got a thread from mandir and would like to tie it on his hand............he starts walking towards her.........guys , this is getting sadder by the min.
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

thanks for the update ...

happy new year πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: make-believe

If he really does, it's going to be a loooooong day in LTL once again πŸ˜† And the Seema-curing-him theory wouldn't fit then either. Let's see what happens!

ofcourse we have had 30-episode day in ltl...let us see if this one breaks the recordπŸ˜†
and i hope that theory of seema curing dutta does NOT fit in....i mean she can come to his aid....but no nursing him back.... it had better be N or I am going on unshun before Bappa....and i also want baaji back safe and sound even though Madhu doesnot do all the vrats for him... it is not his fault that she does notπŸ˜†
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: make-believe

Ah, so it was the breaks and not the bomb? That makes more sense...Kala is doing her part and Chaskar will do his of hounding them with his goons.

No its a bomb she has planted..... n the remote is with suds who is following them ....
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nakku doest he aarthi and wonders how she can tie the thread and Dutta , my god, takes the thali from her hand and extends his hand. Nakku ties, and then she bends to take his blessings. Dutta lifts her up and man keeps lookin at her intensely...........Yaar this doesnt sound good.......something terrible is up ........... πŸ˜”........

Nakku lets Dutta know that its her vrath.  Dutta doesnt utter a word, tries to walk off...... AS informs D saying that he needs to be back home soon as Nakku will need to thodo her vrath.........

alright my heart is aching badly now...........[:((]