Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Gurti was best, but segment wasnt good, and moreover the whole episode full of ads, breaks...GurTi was very less in show...

I hope someone just cut their parts and make 1 video, then we will enjoy to watch...

Anyways both GurTi was treat to watch....

Muniza
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
moderators plzzzzzzzzz close this post.........actually this post is a tym waste.......sorry if i sound rude but plzzz dont bash any actor coz by doing so u r hurting so many ppl...........n btw y we r giving this post so much importance???? plzzz jst close it!!!
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YESSSSSSSSS !!!!! THEY ALWAYS ROCK,I LUV DEM IN ANY WAY.
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

I hv often cm across ur posts but this is the first time I am commenting,I just hv to ask this question-how do u always manage to find smthing negative even out of the best things?both GC and DD were fab in SBS and not only me, all r saying that.but seriously, pls this is a request, don't take offense and sorry if I am being rude, but pls pls stop with the negativity.

i am so with you.. i also enjoyed a lot!
Originally posted by: sweet coco

I agree!!! I was so happy to see them hosting! It was loads of fun! My fav was the dance!! I loved how Drashti called Maan sexy and then called GC sexy!! and GC was fumbling and ended up saying mind blowing....ha ha...shoes he's a super Big B fan!!! I loved it and we should be happy to be getting such a fantastic new year treat! Besides, both are super busy and they didn't have to do it, but did it for their fans!! We should such be excited and re-watch over and over and over again! 

Before we used to complain that ppl aren't taking enough Gurti/Maneet interviews and now that we're getting them, we complaining for little things!! Let's just be happy!!!

i agree with u.......
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel both GC n DD rocked it!!!!!!!!!!
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVED today SBS epi A LOT and I would have to disagree with you I thought they were AMAZING ðŸ˜ƒ
preeti-94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh come on think positive ther're the best
i fully enjoyed it GC and DD rocks and i think it waz the best year ending gift for all those who love GC and DD
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Who are you kiddin??

This has got to be the first time i stayed up till 4 in the morning to watch SBS...

they were rocking!!!!!!!

SBS probably got their highest TRPs because of our Gurti!!!!

i loved loved loved them!!!!

They were damn good and soooo hotalicious cute and many many things at the same time
snowdrop16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I totalllyy disagree with youuu
i mean, they tried their besst to entertain us
and i think they were completely successfull,

i mean, we watch sbs to see their comfortability and chemistry off screen and it was deff visiblee