Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: maaniqra

our gurti is the best and i dont agreeeeeeeeeeeee with u

even i think so......
palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well...you are clearly a DD fan.  😃 

I love her too..😉..she is clearly a very good actor and GurTi on-screen and off-screen chemistry just rocks......not just for me....but for 99.99999999% of Geet forum members!!  👏 ðŸ‘ðŸž

But...I too have noticed.....you are constantly making negative comments about GC and in a lot of the cases....the show as well.  👎🏞

I can clearly see that....for some reason.ðŸĪ”..you would prefer DD not to be acting opposite GC..ðŸĪŠ..but its just too bad for you...👎🏞   ..because....at the moment...you are not going to get your wish.  😆😆

The show is clearly ...one of only two shows..... which is bringing Star One its TRPs...😛..so I expect the show to continue for a while yet.  😃

mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think the sbs segment was quite scripted but atleast we got to see them :D If you see the other segments of the other actors they were no better.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I knew that such topic would come 😆
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: temorocks

I knew that such topic would come 😆

After all bashings, dhishum-dhishum......Ab forum me yehi to baki reh gaya tha.....ðŸĪĢ
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

GC definitely rocked today with his fab steps on shiela seq and afterwards too!

And we all have seen his segments b4 also that how good he's ...even if when DD faltered in some segments b4 also he managed that very wisely !And i must say both of them tried to manage each if anyone of them faltered anytime.And thats the spirit !

But anyways here am nt comparing ...just wanna know How you managed to get this kinda topics always?This one is surely to create a fight !

I request you dear TM plz dont create topic if you really have nothing constructive !

For me today's SBS was quite good having both of them ! 
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
can someone please post the link to this........thnx
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar he is by nature like this bt still it waz gud watching them 2gtder a gr8 treat 4 new year........................
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Funny......SBS..like it..
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria_sengupta

I hv often cm across ur posts but this is the first time I am commenting,I just hv to ask this question-how do u always manage to find smthing negative even out of the best things?both GC and DD were fab in SBS and not only me, all r saying that.but seriously, pls this is a request, don't take offense and sorry if I am being rude, but pls pls stop with the negativity.

I agree!!! I was so happy to see them hosting! It was loads of fun! My fav was the dance!! I loved how Drashti called Maan sexy and then called GC sexy!! and GC was fumbling and ended up saying mind blowing....ha ha...shoes he's a super Big B fan!!! I loved it and we should be happy to be getting such a fantastic new year treat! Besides, both are super busy and they didn't have to do it, but did it for their fans!! We should such be excited and re-watch over and over and over again! 

Before we used to complain that ppl aren't taking enough Gurti/Maneet interviews and now that we're getting them, we complaining for little things!! Let's just be happy!!!