India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CVs! Our wish list for the new year

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged

SmileSmileSmileWISH ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM A VERY HAPPY NEW YEARSmileSmileSmile

The CVs have made some changes in the story track thanks to our persistant efforts...Wink 
... they have introduced the Krishna going to work track ClapClap and seem to be winding up (?) the Arrghoosia trackDead (thank God, thank u CVs)

From the beginning, MKAP has been a story about two opposite characters - Pratigya and Krishna....
throughout, the storyline has focussed on these two, the interactions between the two main leads and their families - Saxsenas and Thakurs.... how they met, got married and later fell in love... is the stuff of legend in the annals of Indian TV...not to mention the firm stand  taken by the female lead -Pratigya- in many socially relevant issues. Wonderful acting by all the cast members and the rocking chemistry between these two main characters and zingy dialogues, kept the viewers glued to their TV sets and took the serial up to the top of the popularity charts....

Only recently, the storyline has shifted to side characters and introduction of a new family the Mathurs... the storyline lost its main focus and hence the audience interest started falling....after all, most viewers were eager to see the further groW*H in the main leads story.... apart from this, flat dialogues and lacklustre and unfinished story tracks have further decimated the viewers' interest in the serial.... the two main leads have been downgraded to wishy-washy characters in an effort to boost the side characters story track....

My main request for the CVs is :
1. PLEASE bring the storyline back to the main leads and leave the side characters where they should be - in the side ...
2. PLEASE compare the earlier form and temperament of your main characters - Pratigya and Krishna - and their characters today.... and you CVs will understand why the audience is dissatisfied and upset....and trps are down...
3.PLEASE check out other serials on SP and on other channels... the story focus is always, always on the main characters...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaElvira22---Yemi---PristineSoul

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Kucho Bolbo guys.... add your wish list....
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hi Uma...

Happy new year dear...

Good post...

Even i feel that the CVs should get back to their concept.... rather than foccussing on something else....

Jus today i read in Hindustan Times about Top 10 serials of 2010....
Pratigya was on No.7 or 8...   
It says that initially show had a good storyline... but now it shows GOD KNOWS WHAT ....

Tha CVs better do something about it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top