Dear CVs..... (Page 5)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by rahulvaid001

[QUOTE=divy609][QUOTE=rahulvaid001][QUOTE=intruderfast] 
arrey it is all about thinkingEmbarrassedit just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forumBig smileit is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad meinLOLwhat crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naaBig smilewhy watch this nonsense showBig smile

I totally agreeSmile We can make a New Year resolution to stop watching crap and get the negativity out of our systemBig smile. I know it is tough once we get addicted to the serial and forum, but we can gradually wean out of it by limiting the time spent here and indulging in other constructive activities.  I am afraid that I am sounding preachy, but I am saying it in the interest of my intelligent and logical friends here, who are all agitated by seeing this nonsense show, which thrives only on negativity and stupidity.

@ Rahul Thumbs Up Clap Kudos to you for successfully getting out of this addictionBig smile

A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011 to all my friends hereBig smile

I guess most of you are are Smilestudents still studying...yeah I agree it kind of disturbs the focus and an unnecessary diversion....

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by cjs369

excellent post Divya....ClapClapClap

where is the creativity... ? like every other serial it started with a poor slum girl getting educated enough to pursue her dreams of educating other poor children from the slums...but slowly it went on to just being another good versus evil where only evil kept winning time n again...

the good was shown being weak n totally suppressed...who cud never raise her voice...in the process the audience not only hated the evil but also the good for being so weak...
why cant they show the good using the strength of her goodness to stop the evil from winning  their ridiculous evil games...

Pls high time you start getting back to giving some good message to the audience... making the characters a little more mature n intelligent by  showing more positivity n goodness having the upper hand for a change...

Every other character is -ve and no one to stand against them also That's the worst part.....

when all the characters are negative who will stand against them... they all are so negative that they understand each other very well n support each other... Angry
mai n  divya are blinded by their own selfishness so cannot see what taps n nani are up to...but even people like chanda n masoom who are aware of taps true nature also prefer to support her rather than Ichcha who has always been good to themOuch...this show is filled with too many negative charactersAngryDead

Yeah Everyone in some form or the other supports Taps ........The other Day I was counting the number of positive people left in this showLOLAnd it gave me 5!!!Veecha , Jogi , Damini and UmmedClap Ohhh.........Please let them remain so.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

arrey it is all about thinkingEmbarrassedit just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forumBig smileit is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad meinLOLwhat crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naaBig smilewhy watch this nonsense showBig smile

I totally agreeSmile We can make a New Year resolution to stop watching crap and get the negativity out of our systemBig smile. I know it is tough once we get addicted to the serial and forum, but we can gradually wean out of it by limiting the time spent here and indulging in other constructive activities.  I am afraid that I am sounding preachy, but I am saying it in the interest of my intelligent and logical friends here, who are all agitated by seeing this nonsense show, which thrives only on negativity and stupidity.

@ Rahul Thumbs Up Clap Kudos to you for successfully getting out of this addictionBig smile

I guess most of you are are Smilestudents still studying...yeah I agree it kind of disturbs the focus and an unnecessary diversion....

Srsly Vijaya It's too big a Addiction OuchI'm one Live example for itTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

me too, i am also addicted, and i joined in october only.
kuch karna padega

divy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[QUOTE=hermoinee][QUOTE=rahulvaid001][QUOTE=divy609][QUOTE=rahulvaid001][QUOTE=intruderfast]

me too, i am also addicted, and i joined in october only.
kuch karna padega

what can I say. sailing in the same boat though not a student any more.Smile...I have a demanding job, became active on this forum since November, actually I started  seriously watching the serial after reading the posts here....since then I'm also kind of hooked to this forum more than the serial itself..Smile....I njoy reading new posts....and very thoughtful comments shared by some of the forum members...and getting addicted to veecha... my discussion  topics with colleagues & friends which are primarily on the work domain and other related stuff...now when I talk to them I feel like asking them...hey, do you watch uttaran.Tongue....types...then I just fell funny & control myself...but all said & done, the world out there is very competitive with a lot of peer pressure..so its a must to remain focused on one's goals....my 2 cents....Smile

divy609intruderfast

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

The main motto of this show was ...one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her."..............Ichcha wanted to become big and Successful like Jogi 

Ah, that's what's written by someone casually on wikipedia, it's not the actual story as I see it.

Possibly yes, Icha wished just like any other poor child to have the normal things other people had, but it was Tapasya who wanted Icha to stay in her house and later envied her. 

Dhamni & Icha would have never stayed there, if Jogi never found out the truth that he was responsible for killing her father in a horrible accident and although Jogi is full of regret and promises to be fair and treat Icha as his own daughter, he is unaware that Icha gave up all her new toys to Tapasya who cruelly used to bully & taunt her. Dhamni, always made sure Icha remembers that these material things were unimportant by telling her fables of real life and makes her promise to allow Tapasya to have what she wanted & to be selflessly happy 7 satisfied with her own joy & happiness of the inner blessings given to her.

Icha understands her Mum and grows up to be modest, although she aspires to make her Mum proud by being educated, which her mother paid for through her hard work, she never oversteps her limited status to her and always tried to please Tapasya, as a sister, friend and as a servant, allowing her to be ahead in everything, including school studies, dancing, spending time with her father, Jogi, Birthday treats, also hiding all the injustices, abuse and bullying she received from a very spoiled, Tapasya. 

The newspaper clip which had her photo that you are referring to, Icha even tore this up, so that Tapasya wouldn't feel jealous and her she takes all the credit for the day for winning the beauty competition which without Icha's help, she would have never succeeded to be in the lead.... All this self sacrificing, is evident of her humility.  Icha's joy for working voluntarily for poor children in the slums was not for an ambition to become rich and successful like Jogi, but to be an educated and responsible person, humbly accepting whatever fate had in store. 

It was Tapasya who had always envied Icha's good, positive spirits from the start, when she tried to kill her in a wood during a school trip, played mind games, separated her from her father etc...The rest you know when she conspired with her (unlawful) boyfriend, Sid to murder Icha, stealing her groom, Veer by marrying him under complete deception. 

It was Tapasya's own negative & inferior complex, her stubborn & arrogant nature that always drove her to misunderstand Icha's love, kindness & good intentions for her.

Edited by Istil - 02 January 2011 at 8:11am
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Now that it's back to square 1, with Umed gone suddenly missing ...will I be watching this show? 

I don't think so...

Too disorganized, too boring & waaay too long!

Go to top