Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
hmm itni -vitiy , dikha kar, cvs bhil gaye hai +vitiy kya hothi hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
As we go into 2011.......it is my earnest hope that anyone associated with the production of Uttaran will take a good look  at the rubbish they have ended 2010 with.

It is one thing to be negative at times but to show negativity almost all the time and now this latest news of a triangle in the Thakur household leaves me feeling pretty sick and sad that with so much promise of creativity in our country this is all that the CV's can come up with.

Forum members have been giving their views (very good views) for a while now, I think it is high time they are given the respect by the CV's who might take heed of what they are saying.

I have logged in on the last day of this year to just visit and see what has been happening in the hopes that things may have changed and the CV's have turned a bit positive but ........alas..........sadly  it is obvious that was too much to expect. Instead we have this sick track to look forward to.

I sincerely hope the CV's can live with what they are trying to show and I find it laughable (sickly!!!) that they will probably justify it with TRP ratings as is the normal explanation whenever things  get unpleasant.

I wish everyone a very happy 2011........ Life is positive and don't let a serial ruin that for you.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IstilFunLyfedivy609tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by intruderfast

yes  uttaran makers bring back the positivity of 2009 again.
why is there a need for this stupid divya - jogi- damini track.
its completely ridiculous way 2 drag the show.
what the hell is thisLOLthis is show is really nonsenseLOLplz atleast my friends should stop watching itBig smilethis is a riduculous showAngry
ErmmThis is kinda tough RahulLOLLOLNow tho even more I'll try from Feb thoughTongue

arrey it is all about thinkingEmbarrassedit just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forumBig smileit is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad meinLOLwhat crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naaBig smilewhy watch this nonsense showBig smile

I totally agreeSmile We can make a New Year resolution to stop watching crap and get the negativity out of our systemBig smile. I know it is tough once we get addicted to the serial and forum, but we can gradually wean out of it by limiting the time spent here and indulging in other constructive activities.  I am afraid that I am sounding preachy, but I am saying it in the interest of my intelligent and logical friends here, who are all agitated by seeing this nonsense show, which thrives only on negativity and stupidity.

@ Rahul Thumbs Up Clap Kudos to you for successfully getting out of this addictionBig smile

A Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2011 to all my friends hereBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Istildivy609tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Yes, I agree, it is getting quite sickly and we need to make a new resolution not get too addicted here or to the program, when there are plenty of more creative things to do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609

dollyarhem Newbie
dollyarhem
dollyarhem

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
s .i completely agree with most of ur points.  even i have mentioned them in my post that don't kill other characters just 2 give scope 2 -ve characters esp..tappo.

divy609tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

excellent post Divya....ClapClapClap

where is the creativity... ? like every other serial it started with a poor slum girl getting educated enough to pursue her dreams of educating other poor children from the slums...but slowly it went on to just being another good versus evil where only evil kept winning time n again...

the good was shown being weak n totally suppressed...who cud never raise her voice...in the process the audience not only hated the evil but also the good for being so weak...
why cant they show the good using the strength of her goodness to stop the evil from winning  their ridiculous evil games...

Pls high time you start getting back to giving some good message to the audience... making the characters a little more mature n intelligent by  showing more positivity n goodness having the upper hand for a change...

Every other character is -ve and no one to stand against them also That's the worst part.....

when all the characters are negative who will stand against them... they all are so negative that they understand each other very well n support each other... Angry
mai n  divya are blinded by their own selfishness so cannot see what taps n nani are up to...but even people like chanda n masoom who are aware of taps true nature also prefer to support her rather than Ichcha who has always been good to themOuch...this show is filled with too many negative charactersAngryDead

divy609tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Dont add anyone else on ur list of -ve people, i prefer brain dead divya, than silly divya who is using her brain for useless things...... make her sit eat, and deck up as usual . 

divy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

excellent post Divya....ClapClapClap

where is the creativity... ? like every other serial it started with a poor slum girl getting educated enough to pursue her dreams of educating other poor children from the slums...but slowly it went on to just being another good versus evil where only evil kept winning time n again...

the good was shown being weak n totally suppressed...who cud never raise her voice...in the process the audience not only hated the evil but also the good for being so weak...
why cant they show the good using the strength of her goodness to stop the evil from winning  their ridiculous evil games...

Pls high time you start getting back to giving some good message to the audience... making the characters a little more mature n intelligent by  showing more positivity n goodness having the upper hand for a change...

Every other character is -ve and no one to stand against them also That's the worst part.....

when all the characters are negative who will stand against them... they all are so negative that they understand each other very well n support each other... Angry
mai n  divya are blinded by their own selfishness so cannot see what taps n nani are up to...but even people like chanda n masoom who are aware of taps true nature also prefer to support her rather than Ichcha who has always been good to themOuch...this show is filled with too many negative charactersAngryDead

exactly, where is umed now, he was the only one to stand for veecha...usko gayab hi kar diya...varna we cud have seen an interesting umeecha vs tapni...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top