India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Dear CVs..... (Page 3)

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Superbly amazing post Divya ya Clap..I always wanted the school track to restart ..but all silly ideas they can show Angry

N happy new year everyone ............................:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

creativity being limited like this.............Isn't there much more to life than these......It's absolutely ridiculous to see that all your characters except 5 of them are all Villains........Where is all this leading to............So many loose ends in the show .........Track starts somewhere and stops abruptly Is it that viewers forget what they have seen the previous week or month???

Yep, creativity & organisation is definitely limited! 

It's very disheartening to see that a serial which started off to show the Dreams of a young Girl who lived in a Slum , who wanted to achieve big things in life , who used to hurt herself just for changing her Kismet , has now become a show of Bride Swapping , Murders , Suicides, Instigations , Fake pregnancy and now Love triangles................

Tapasya wasn't the one born in slumps, it was Icha & Icha wasn't the one who was bride swapping, attempting murder etc., it was Tapasya.

Edited by Istil - 31 December 2010 at 5:46am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

[QUOTE=divy609]

It's very disheartening to see that a serial which started off to show the Dreams of a young Girl who lived in a Slum , who wanted to achieve big things in life , who used to hurt herself just for changing her Kismet , has now become a show of Bride Swapping , Murders , Suicides, Instigations , Fake pregnancy and now Love triangles................

Tapasya wasn't the one born in slumps, it was Icha & Icha wasn't the one who was bride swapping, attempting murder etc., it was Tapasya.

Hmmm........I was telling the show which started off showing Ichcha trying climb up the ladder then became a show of only negativities.........I was only referring to the show How it has Drastically changed.........I think I's clear........

tiny15LimitLessFan

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hmmm........I was telling the show which started off showing Ichcha trying climb up the ladder then became a show of only negativities.........I was only referring to the show How it has Drastically changed........

True, the show has changed but Icha wasn't the one climbing up the ladder..., she's been busy FALLING down it LOL poor soul only till yesterday and now with Veer's father missing, let's hope Veer & Icha makes it through the rough ride with their FIVE enemies!
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Hmmm........I was telling the show which started off showing Ichcha trying climb up the ladder then became a show of only negativities.........I was only referring to the show How it has Drastically changed........

True, the show has changed but Icha wasn't the one climbing up the ladder..., she's been busy FALLING down it LOL poor soul only till yesterday and now with Veer's father missing, let's hope Veer & Icha makes it through the rough ride with their FIVE enemies!
I'm sorry Ji But I don't know if U have actually followed the show from the start........The main motto of this show was "This is a story of Ichcha, born in the slums of a city but one who desires much more than what her destiny has in store for her."..............Ichcha wanted to become big and Successful like Jogi and she did become one by starting her school and her photo had come in the Newspaper and all So she did rise up the ladder But only when CVs completely shifted the track to Marriage nd all that Much was not shown.....

tiny15LimitLessFan

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged

excellent post Divya....ClapClapClap

where is the creativity... ? like every other serial it started with a poor slum girl getting educated enough to pursue her dreams of educating other poor children from the slums...but slowly it went on to just being another good versus evil where only evil kept winning time n again...

the good was shown being weak n totally suppressed...who cud never raise her voice...in the process the audience not only hated the evil but also the good for being so weak...
why cant they show the good using the strength of her goodness to stop the evil from winning  their ridiculous evil games...

the amazing part is that this must be the only serial where every other character is negative... they are shown as very dumb and backwards in their thoughts n behaviour...
pls creatives be realistic atleast sometimes... all the time only watching negative leaves one very disappointed with this story...

Pls high time you start getting back to giving some good message to the audience... making the characters a little more mature n intelligent by  showing more positivity n goodness having the upper hand for a change...

Edited by cjs369 - 31 December 2010 at 6:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
charu and divya, thanks guys.... i completely forgot that it was about poor slum gal education n education for all tooo .....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

excellent post Divya....ClapClapClap

where is the creativity... ? like every other serial it started with a poor slum girl getting educated enough to pursue her dreams of educating other poor children from the slums...but slowly it went on to just being another good versus evil where only evil kept winning time n again...

the good was shown being weak n totally suppressed...who cud never raise her voice...in the process the audience not only hated the evil but also the good for being so weak...
why cant they show the good using the strength of her goodness to stop the evil from winning  their ridiculous evil games...

the amazing part is that this must be the only serial where every other character is negative... they are shown as very dumb and backwards in their thoughts n behaviour...
pls creatives be realistic atleast sometimes... all the time only watching negative leaves one very disappointed with this story...

Pls high time you start getting back to giving some good message to the audience... making the characters a little more mature n intelligent by  showing more positivity n goodness having the upper hand for a change...

Every other character is -ve and no one to stand against them also That's the worst part.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top