Uttaran
Uttaran

Dear CVs..... (Page 2)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

i love ur last para a lot Divya, about working on Drug addicts , well as u everyone know , i stopped watching this show at beggining of this yr , but i know about its tracks not that i used to read updates , topic headers r enough to give u full idea...... 

i loved how they used vansh as drug addict they could have shown him coming out of it with great fight and all, but they messed up their badly , not that i wanted vansh-icha as pair , i hated the idea itself , well not they should show some good out of vanshs role , 

Rathod, no comments , dont even have clue why he was introduced , may be to show taps is highly intelligent and some urabn pub and club culture 

donno about police wala

Sid, who is sid darling ?? LOL

this D-J-D track is highly ridiculous , they r nearly in their 50-or 60yrs, given that icha and taps could be around 22-25....... and dumb divya is using her brainless mind now , 

all i need to say is , show the gal as something else other than  a house wife ,  she had dreams ..... oh i loved her dream of being like jogi , but it died with Leap track ............... 

No more criminal stuff , no one want to become career criminal or wnt to master in learning cheap tricks to lure someone or get someone just as they think they love them .......... 

show little +ve tracks , anything will do but no more dragging 

Exactly Jaya They even celebrated their 25 years of their marriage with so much POMP and immediately we get all this stuff..........Doesn't that lady believe in her Husband ???

I don't think even Taps is 25..........Taps was supposed to be 2-3 years elder than Ichcha .......When they took the leap I suppose Ichcha must have got to 18 and Taps 21........Which Parent would go nd search for Groom at that age at least in this era .......Taps wanted to be Ms. Perfect Didn't she wanna further pursue her dreams......Ek baar akhbaar mein aa gayi Bassss!!!!Ohhh......Comeee on..........Just show Veer taking Ichcha back to school

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

Originally posted by intruderfast

yes  uttaran makers bring back the positivity of 2009 again.
why is there a need for this stupid divya - jogi- damini track.
its completely ridiculous way 2 drag the show.
what the hell is thisLOLthis is show is really nonsenseLOLplz atleast my friends should stop watching itBig smilethis is a riduculous showAngry
ErmmThis is kinda tough RahulLOLLOLNow tho even more I'll try from Feb thoughTongue
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Smile

what the hell is thisLOLthis is show is really nonsenseLOLplz atleast my friends should stop watching itBig smilethis is a riduculous showAngry
i have stopped watching nonsense, youtube zindabad,
finish it in 10 mins bas.

Good YarBig smileand i dont even wanna watch it for 10 minsSleepyand anmol dont waste ur time here much...you have got better things to achieveWinkBig smileEmbarrassed
i know but its tough, its really hard 2 get away from here,
i thought shivani would help me come out of this addiction, but uska to ulta asar ho raha hainLOL

ROFL..bhai mere shivani khud addicted hai yahan parROFLROFLROFL..ok on a serious note...sach mein it is a time killer place...leave it on time before it kills youBig smilei dont want my friends to suffer like me issye bol raha hoonBig smilethank god i am out of here and will always give guest appearances onlyWink
we both r trying 2 help each other without any successLOLLOL
maybe i need a break like u .
varna limit karna padega , yaar ek ghanta raat ko 11 se 12 bas.
rahulvaid001 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8divy609intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:08am | IP Logged
lol, yes and D was in their lifes for a longggggggggg time n now Divyas brain cells r working at late age , bolo LOL

yes Damini pathashala was life of this show , as veecha story started there , hope it comes back into picture 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

i love ur last para a lot Divya, about working on Drug addicts , well as u everyone know , i stopped watching this show at beggining of this yr , but i know about its tracks not that i used to read updates , topic headers r enough to give u full idea...... 

i loved how they used vansh as drug addict they could have shown him coming out of it with great fight and all, but they messed up their badly , not that i wanted vansh-icha as pair , i hated the idea itself , well not they should show some good out of vanshs role , 

Rathod, no comments , dont even have clue why he was introduced , may be to show taps is highly intelligent and some urabn pub and club culture 

donno about police wala

Sid, who is sid darling ?? LOL

this D-J-D track is highly ridiculous , they r nearly in their 50-or 60yrs, given that icha and taps could be around 22-25....... and dumb divya is using her brainless mind now , 

all i need to say is , show the gal as something else other than  a house wife ,  she had dreams ..... oh i loved her dream of being like jogi , but it died with Leap track ............... 

No more criminal stuff , no one want to become career criminal or wnt to master in learning cheap tricks to lure someone or get someone just as they think they love them .......... 

show little +ve tracks , anything will do but no more dragging 

Exactly Jaya They even celebrated their 25 years of their marriage with so much POMP and immediately we get all this stuff..........Doesn't that lady believe in her Husband ???

I don't think even Taps is 25..........Taps was supposed to be 2-3 years elder than Ichcha .......When they took the leap I suppose Ichcha must have got to 18 and Taps 21........Which Parent would go nd search for Groom at that age at least in this era .......Taps wanted to be Ms. Perfect Didn't she wanna further pursue her dreams......Ek baar akhbaar mein aa gayi Bassss!!!!Ohhh......Comeee on..........Just show Veer taking Ichcha back to school

Veer encouraging Ichcha to go back to school will be interesting and this has to happen before she gets pregnant. seriously I am tired of alwayz seein haveli's of btoons & ttoons . We definitely need a change of surroundingsAngry

hermione8divy609tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

i

Veer encouraging Ichcha to go back to school will be interesting and this has to happen before she gets pregnant. seriously I am tired of alwayz seein haveli's of btoons & ttoons . We definitely need a change of surroundingsAngry
well if the track switches to positivity , then taps ka kya hoga..but yes, they shud switch to more positive things as mentioned in this post....but seriously....Bundela house needs a facelift especially the doors....look so worn out...arre daddaji kam se kam ghar paint to kara lo...

dreamz12divy609tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged

ErmmThis is kinda tough RahulLOLLOLNow tho even more I'll try from Feb thoughTongue

arrey it is all about thinkingEmbarrassedit just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forumBig smileit is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad meinLOLwhat crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naaBig smilewhy watch this nonsense showBig smile
Yep True.....But I have vacations now ......Iske baad I'll defos try leaving itSmile

Go to top