Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

🤣..bhai mere shivani khud addicted hai yahan par🤣🤣🤣..ok on a serious note...sach mein it is a time killer place...leave it on time before it kills you😃i dont want my friends to suffer like me issye bol raha hoon😃thank god i am out of here and will always give guest appearances only😉

we both r trying 2 help each other without any success😆😆
maybe i need a break like u .
varna limit karna padega , yaar ek ghanta raat ko 11 se 12 bas.
Originally posted by: divy609

🤔This is kinda tough Rahul😆😆Now tho even more I'll try from Feb though😛

arrey it is all about thinking😳it just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forum😃it is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad mein😆what crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naa😃why watch this nonsense show😃
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol, yes and D was in their lifes for a longggggggggg time n now Divyas brain cells r working at late age , bolo 😆

yes Damini pathashala was life of this show , as veecha story started there , hope it comes back into picture 
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly Jaya They even celebrated their 25 years of their marriage with so much POMP and immediately we get all this stuff..........Doesn't that lady believe in her Husband ???

I don't think even Taps is 25..........Taps was supposed to be 2-3 years elder than Ichcha .......When they took the leap I suppose Ichcha must have got to 18 and Taps 21........Which Parent would go nd search for Groom at that age at least in this era .......Taps wanted to be Ms. Perfect Didn't she wanna further pursue her dreams......Ek baar akhbaar mein aa gayi Bassss!!!!Ohhh......Comeee on..........Just show Veer taking Ichcha back to school

Veer encouraging Ichcha to go back to school will be interesting and this has to happen before she gets pregnant. seriously I am tired of alwayz seein haveli's of btoons & ttoons . We definitely need a change of surroundings😡
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Veer encouraging Ichcha to go back to school will be interesting and this has to happen before she gets pregnant. seriously I am tired of alwayz seein haveli's of btoons & ttoons . We definitely need a change of surroundings😡

well if the track switches to positivity , then taps ka kya hoga..but yes, they shud switch to more positive things as mentioned in this post....but seriously....Bundela house needs a facelift especially the doors....look so worn out...arre daddaji kam se kam ghar paint to kara lo...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

arrey it is all about thinking😳it just took me two weeks to completely forget this show and forum😃it is only you people that i come here sometimes verna show toh jaye bhaad mein😆what crap they show yar...useless brainless bilkul...i dont think we should watch it being students and waiting to become professionals...yar BBC, CNBC hain naa😃why watch this nonsense show😃

Yep True.....But I have vacations now ......Iske baad I'll defos try leaving it😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superbly amazing post Divya ya 👏..I always wanted the school track to restart ..but all silly ideas they can show 😡

N happy new year everyone ............................:)
Istil thumbnail

creativity being limited like this.............Isn't there much more to life than these......It's absolutely ridiculous to see that all your characters except 5 of them are all Villains........Where is all this leading to............So many loose ends in the show .........Track starts somewhere and stops abruptly Is it that viewers forget what they have seen the previous week or month???[/quote]

Yep, creativity & organisation is definitely limited! 

[quote]It's very disheartening to see that a serial which started off to show the Dreams of a young Girl who lived in a Slum , who wanted to achieve big things in life , who used to hurt herself just for changing her Kismet , has now become a show of Bride Swapping , Murders , Suicides, Instigations , Fake pregnancy and now Love triangles................

Tapasya wasn't the one born in slumps, it was Icha & Icha wasn't the one who was bride swapping, attempting murder etc., it was Tapasya.

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tapasya wasn't the one born in slumps, it was Icha & Icha wasn't the one who was bride swapping, attempting murder etc., it was Tapasya.

Hmmm........I was telling the show which started off showing Ichcha trying climb up the ladder then became a show of only negativities.........I was only referring to the show How it has Drastically changed.........I think I's clear........
Istil thumbnail

Hmmm........I was telling the show which started off showing Ichcha trying climb up the ladder then became a show of only negativities.........I was only referring to the show How it has Drastically changed........

True, the show has changed but Icha wasn't the one climbing up the ladder..., she's been busy FALLING down it 😆 poor soul only till yesterday and now with Veer's father missing, let's hope Veer & Icha makes it through the rough ride with their FIVE enemies!