Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Male Ego

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Ishan is like any other man with huge male ego..................see when ever he has nothing to say in front of suhana he brings sid in between(as per newTB article )and make suhana guilty and places all blame on her................what is thisAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassi.Nish.Garima_04Armu4evaSinha18Shwets1502

sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
what male ego yaar..he is a humanbeing.with all true felings..... i completely justify ishaan...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@renu....i wont blame ishaan at all...

thats the truth....suhana has come here becos of sid...
she stayed in the house becos of family...

when will she know what ishaan did for her....
its time ishaan tells her...

ishaan is not a mahaan...nor was projected as one....
he is a simple boy...
he too has feelings...and when that is soo much hurt...he should also get a chance to say....

does that mean suhana too has ego...???
she does...cos she doesnt apologise even if she makes mistake...

i think it is very real for ishaan to do it....

just my POV...

btw...this article has given a huge scope for discussion during the weekend....if not it would have stopped with the slap...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Garima_04sweetymolSinha18Nisha_90

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
I wish i could post a spoiler to atleast reduce the ishaan bashing :)

Bechara ishaan pyar kar ke fans gaya hai..

This is what happens to ppl who are over good, they start expecting the moon from him. Suhana kuch bhi kare thik hai, Ishaan to mahan ahi, he cant do anything !

I am with ISHAAN :)Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04sweetymolSinha18Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Suhana need to see the mirror of her wrong doings ....and ishaan is showing her this mirror first time but if she afraid to see it then it is not ishaan's faultWink

waise koi bhai ya behan bura mat manna mujhe starting se hi SGP ki ek cheez samajh mein nahi aayi ki Suhana is very innocent but on the other hand she had a boyfriend...ye kaise innoncence hai bhai....chaliye koi baat nahi..its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiyeWinkWink...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sabShockedShockedthis is only my point of view because i has set my own definition of innocence.

Edited by Sinha18 - 31 December 2010 at 4:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04poshahsweetymol111192Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@himanshu....wonderful point made with mirror....

sweetymolSinha18

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sinha18

Suhana need to see the mirror of her wrong doings ....and ishaan is showing her this mirror first time but if she afraid to see it then it is not ishaan's faultWink

waise koi bhai ya behan bura mat manna mujhe starting se hi SGP ki ek cheez samajh mein nahi aayi ki Suhana is very innocent but on the other hand she had a boyfriend...ye kaise innoncence hai bhai....chaliye koi baat nahi..its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiyeWinkWink...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sabShockedShockedthis is only my point of view because i has set my own definition of innocence.

@sinha18-----nice short analysis/review of suhana....hehe..........
.its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiyeWinkWink...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sabShockedShocked

really liked this point u made............actually i feel both r Ishaan n suhana r wrong n right............in some ways....nobody is totally right n innocent....betwn the two.....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymolSinha18111192

bakhal007 Groupbie
bakhal007
bakhal007

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Ishaan is correct from his point of view.....He loved suhana unconditionally.....knowing that she never liked him.......He too is a human being ,,,,,,,,he bursted out his feeling now.....Now i think suhana will realise his love after leaving the house.....

Sinha18Shwets1502

Go to top