111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ishan is like any other man with huge male ego..................see when ever he has nothing to say in front of suhana he brings sid in between(as per newTB article )and make suhana guilty and places all blame on her................what is this😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what male ego yaar..he is a humanbeing.with all true felings..... i completely justify ishaan...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@renu....i wont blame ishaan at all...

thats the truth....suhana has come here becos of sid...
she stayed in the house becos of family...

when will she know what ishaan did for her....
its time ishaan tells her...

ishaan is not a mahaan...nor was projected as one....
he is a simple boy...
he too has feelings...and when that is soo much hurt...he should also get a chance to say....

does that mean suhana too has ego...???
she does...cos she doesnt apologise even if she makes mistake...

i think it is very real for ishaan to do it....

just my POV...

btw...this article has given a huge scope for discussion during the weekend....if not it would have stopped with the slap...
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wish i could post a spoiler to atleast reduce the ishaan bashing :)

Bechara ishaan pyar kar ke fans gaya hai..

This is what happens to ppl who are over good, they start expecting the moon from him. Suhana kuch bhi kare thik hai, Ishaan to mahan ahi, he cant do anything !

I am with ISHAAN :)⭐️
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suhana need to see the mirror of her wrong doings ....and ishaan is showing her this mirror first time but if she afraid to see it then it is not ishaan's fault😉

waise koi bhai ya behan bura mat manna mujhe starting se hi SGP ki ek cheez samajh mein nahi aayi ki Suhana is very innocent but on the other hand she had a boyfriend...ye kaise innoncence hai bhai....chaliye koi baat nahi..its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiye😉😉...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sab😲😲this is only my point of view because i has set my own definition of innocence.
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@himanshu....wonderful point made with mirror....
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

Suhana need to see the mirror of her wrong doings ....and ishaan is showing her this mirror first time but if she afraid to see it then it is not ishaan's fault😉

waise koi bhai ya behan bura mat manna mujhe starting se hi SGP ki ek cheez samajh mein nahi aayi ki Suhana is very innocent but on the other hand she had a boyfriend...ye kaise innoncence hai bhai....chaliye koi baat nahi..its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiye😉😉...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sab😲😲this is only my point of view because i has set my own definition of innocence.

@sinha18-----nice short analysis/review of suhana....hehe..........
.its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiye😉😉...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sab😲😲

really liked this point u made............actually i feel both r Ishaan n suhana r wrong n right............in some ways....nobody is totally right n innocent....betwn the two.....😊
bakhal007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ishaan is correct from his point of view.....He loved suhana unconditionally.....knowing that she never liked him.......He too is a human being ,,,,,,,,he bursted out his feeling now.....Now i think suhana will realise his love after leaving the house.....
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Garima_04

@sinha18-----nice short analysis/review of suhana....hehe..........
.its ok but she maintain her relation with sid and at the same time hiding from her father...in sabke liye toh kafi chalaki aur hoshiyari chaiye😉😉...kisi innocent bande ke bas ki baat nahi hai ye sab😲😲

really liked this point u made............actually i feel both r Ishaan n suhana r wrong n right............in some ways....nobody is totally right n innocent....betwn the two.....😊

ya u r right both has fault...ishaan kaun sa seedha hai...bada hi complex character hai...ek taraf toh apne spect aur collar set karta rehta hai aur dusri taraf picnic mein kaisi kaisi bahudi harkat kari bhai saab ne ....sona ko aise utha rahe the jaise salman khan ya akshay kumar ho......he don't deserve to be call as Amol Palekar season2 because amol palekar in his movies though came as a simple and gentle men but never as a bholu and never as complex and suspected character as ishaan shows some times....i still remember his simple yet so remarkable style when he delivered a dialogue in Golmaal..."Hii Malii ...budha hai ghar mein"😆😆he was a very balanced and perfect gentleman but our ishaan is very complex and so not deserve his nick name i.e. Amol Palekar season2...........
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail
Psychology of ishaan that i read so far is that he always said himself ki wo suhana ke layak nahi hai and thats why he is unable to find the reason of suhana anger..he must question her first that ki mein toh tumhare layak hi nahi hoon...tumne hi  toh kaha tha....i am sure suhana will not have any answer of this quetion