Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
This is beautiful Clap Clap Clap

I loved how he asked Geet about whether she wanted her family Big smile

But I loved her reply the best Star  Star Star

I am completely on board with your sentiments about her family and about Dev. They failed her when she needed them the most and so lost the right to partake in her happiness.

Please write some more.
Wish you a very happy new year
Jhan

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Golden Line:

Maan! Rishte khoon se nahin bante, nibhane se bante hain. Aapne ek pita ki tarah meri hamesha raksha ki hai. Jab bhi main pareshaan aur udaas hui, ek maa ke tarah aapne mujhe shaant karaya hai, mujhe bharosa diya hai. Bhai-bahnon ki tarah aap mere saath hanste-khelte hain, jhagadte hain, mujhe chhedte hain, mujhe hansate hain. Aur ek sachche jeevan-saathi ki tarah har kadam par mere saath rahte hain. Mere saare rishte aap par shuru hote hain, aur aap par hi khatam hote hain Maan. Mujhe kissi aur ki zaroorat nahin hai. Mujhe apni khushiyan kissi aur ke saath nahin baantni hain."

That truly deserves an applause! Clap I love how you summed up their relationship and the many different roles Maan has played in her life. That is a really beautiful line! I hope the CVs read this and think of incorporating that line somewhere because I loved it! And I totally agree with your thesis. Smile
kdg129 Senior Member
kdg129
kdg129

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Beautiful! Just amazingly well-written. Your writing style is superb, I can totally imagine this happening in the show. The dialogues are totally in character, and I completely agree with your ideology! I've been watching the older episodes, and I don't care how much they loved their daughter, but Geet's parents never fulfilled their duties as such. 

And the way you placed Maan in all those relationships...I mean, I felt really dumb as the epiphany hit me only as I read your OS....just too good!

Thank you for giving us this piece! ClapClapClapClapClapClap
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
agreed wid ur opinion- when they failed her when she needed them da most, they have no right to celebrate her joy
CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz
CrazzyBusy
CrazzyBusy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Such a beautiful OS dear...loved it....thanks for the pm
JULIEL Goldie
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
loved it!!!
-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-