Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

-nupur-inlwgeetscarce05wala66angelmmkajol.kasuJaanbuntykdg129vij10zebronicshemvbshivangi783Ms-Min-HomaaneetkimeetQueenbeePallaviangelina_2005JULIELmasinTishuuEscapistzaqxswDoJin-Urvi-shreya_lTania.kDhara_sjazzerettemausam19-maankimishti-sldeepssanu3108macho_muffinmrk-1-Veritaserum-punjabi.princesanjucoollily_k25nisha_hc_bs_ddesha143-pixie-vrsharmaliv2laughMishtyShonat_areeb_Invincible_hinal_maaneetYeHoKyaRahaHaisona-raijnawazcharmed ones-afsha---Nargis--nanditasinghCrazzyBusymchopraSoapoperasrfunroseinbloomLoNeLy..GaLRiMa_972CrazyCutesy-Mrinalini-Mrs.Hulknotfadedawayspvd

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
loved it ...
jazzerette IF-Dazzler
jazzerette
jazzerette

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
You write very well....I always look forward to reading what you write. Its not only about what you bring forth in terms of romance and Maaneet moments....but it also has an underlying sense and sensibility prevailing through the story. Keep writing...and regularly. And please add me to your PM list...that is if you do send them outSmile
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
wow just loved it..YUP even the thesis..u are right..i really dont think any realton has given her as much as he as..18 years they couldnt make her smile but here he gave her all in span of few months..
thanku for the wonderful OS..
sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzerette

LoNeLy..GaL IF-Sizzlerz
LoNeLy..GaL
LoNeLy..GaL

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Wow superb loved it outstanding mind-blowing I Dnt hv word so say hw much good excellent perfect story was .in future ur gone be a good writer I think so no I'm sure .So Best Of Luck
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year everyone!Big smile

Heyy,

aww this was such a touching OS....and seriously, hats off to you cuz that one paragraph about Geet explaining how maan is everything for her literally moved me!!Clap....i think that is one of the most beautiful things I have heard....and ofcourse, brilliant job at analyzing their relationship to this level!!Embarrassed
ofcourse, only maan knows what looks best on his mishtiEmbarrassed....and a truly apt title too....maan has fulfilled every relation for Geet!!....*sigh goes into maaneet land again*LOL
beautiful OS!!....loved it!
thanks for the pm
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Nice....

Go to top