Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: thk123

Thanks.. but  did they evr use that song in show??/ arghhhhhh how can i forget it??

in yesterday's epi when abhay remembers his nd metz dance d song was 'i m in love'.....
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ffkhan

No yaar I don't think so. There is already so many musics for them. they r the most beautiful and adorable musics than any other couples' of the Indian shows.

And tu hi haqeeqat song was totally perfect for them. "I am in love" is so. how many more better do you want?🤔

their BG score is AWESOME! & i agree it better all the couples of Indian shows!
i like tu hi haqeeqat it suited their situation! but ''im in love'' is too bright for Abhay!
well i think there are way better songs than this in Bollywood😛
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
THere should have been their own song like Ishq leta hai for AR! I would love to hear a song made from PKYEK bg tune!
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree...i mean, loved Kuch khaas and tu hi hagegat was fitting aswell....but not YDs.....i would rather have instrumental on them than bollywoods songs that totally wont suit them, maybe in lyrics yes, but overally not in melody.

and also yesterdays Chipmunk style....it was damn funny, no denial in that i fully enjoyed the scene!!lol.....but when i think of it....its sooo not suitable for  a show like this.
x-nis thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimz

THere should have been their own song like Ishq leta hai for AR! I would love to hear a song made from PKYEK bg tune! - agreed!

x-nis thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Mari..

i agree...i mean, loved Kuch khaas and tu hi hagegat was fitting aswell....but not YDs.....i would rather have instrumental on them than bollywoods songs that totally wont suit them, maybe in lyrics yes, but overally not in melody. - i totally agree with you on this!

and also yesterdays Chipmunk style....it was damn funny, no denial in that i fully enjoyed the scene!!lol.....but when i think of it....its sooo not suitable for  a show like this. - well i think it was fine!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I love the song "I am in love"!!! And I don't care if that sounded like a tongue twister! But I have to agree that that did not suit the situation. But Tu Hee Haqeeqat was perfect!
x-nis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I love the song "I am in love"!!! And I don't care if that sounded like a tongue twister! But I have to agree that that did not suit the situation. But Tu Hee Haqeeqat was perfect!

the CVs should be very careful in choosing songs for Abhiya!
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They should have used Maahi from Raaz 2! 😃
That song is just amazing, and still have that dark aspect to it.

prcns thumbnail
i dont know abt d other one, but Tu hi haqeeqat for perfect for them, i think😳

sadly, i m getting no other song in my mind for them rite now😭😡😭