Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CVs, plz choose better songs for Abhiya!

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

im soo in love with Abhiya!Embarrassed they're driving me crazy these days!!Silly

Okay going straight to the topic,
What do you all think abt the songs which are being played for Abhiya these days?
Like ''Tu Hi Haqeeqat'' & ''Im in love''?
Well according to me i think they should choose other songs for a couple like Abhiya!
I mean ''Tu Hi Haqeeqat'' was good but the other song was just all over the place!
For a dark love story they shoudnt have chosen this ''Im in love'' song! For me it dint suit Abhay at all! Like seriously! Common its not an ordinary love story & ordinary ''lovey-dovey'' couple!

I made this topic bcoz bg songs are important & they can create the magic!

what say ppl?
do share your thoughts on this matter!

Edited by x-nish - 31 December 2010 at 4:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugmeawSahiPakdeHain

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Sorry but i think the song Tu hi haqeqat suits them all.If u listen to the song very clearly u will understand that song suits them fully.EmbarrassedBut yes the song i'm in love is not so good 4 them but it's ok.SmileI know there love story is not ordinary & they shud choose songs very importantly.TongueBut i don't think they have chosen any not so suitable song.Wink  I'm sorry if u felt bad 4 any of my words. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nis

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
i really like  tu hi n im in love songs   they create magic...................i love both the songs

x-nis

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
ya tu hi...1 was good but i m in luv was kinda too bright lol though their emotions love was perfect but ya i m in love song uhmm i too feel they could have choosen sum other

x-nis

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
No yaar I don't think so. There is already so many musics for them. they r the most beautiful and adorable musics than any other couples' of the Indian shows.

And tu hi haqeeqat song was totally perfect for them. "I am in love" is so. how many more better do you want?Ermm

Edited by ffkhan - 31 December 2010 at 3:29am

x-nis

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:26am | IP Logged
what song is " i am in love"? which film?? sorry plz remind me when that song used in show??Confused
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

what song is " i am in love"? which film?? sorry plz remind me when that song used in show??Confused
It's from Once upon a time in Mumbai.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

x-nisthk123

x-nis Senior Member
x-nis
x-nis

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessdoll

Sorry but i think the song Tu hi haqeqat suits them all.If u listen to the song very clearly u will understand that song suits them fully.EmbarrassedBut yes the song i'm in love is not so good 4 them but it's ok.SmileI know there love story is not ordinary & they shud choose songs very importantly.TongueBut i don't think they have chosen any not so suitable song.Wink  I'm sorry if u felt bad 4 any of my words. Big smile

its alright!
i like tu hi haqeeqat, the lyrics does suit Abhiya's situation well but the other song was just all over the place!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index