SBS FB Asking feedback for todays episode - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
love it super ....amazing   thanx alot
😛The segments just made me happy.

I am hoping they would allow GC/MSK and DD/Geet to host more often.  Its a great way of interacting with us fans, and we would especially just love to watch them have fun on the sets off-screen.

I for one just adore the two of them, and practically am amazed at their interactive spirit.  Gurmeet used to be shy but Drashti has a way of getting him out of his quite moments and making him sway to the winds that breeze by.... 

Great segments really.  I wish Drashti and Gurmeet bountiful gifts of peace, love, and friendship in the year 2011.  May they be blessed in their very special gifts of acting and may they remain friends forever.

thanks SBS for giving us this moment to watch both GC and DD hosting the segment

I have not seen the full video but bits of it especially the dance bit GC rocked it.

Will have to wait until I get home to watch in full as I am at work.

asvine
sabse accha 
loved it
thanx for showing maan geet
I just watched Maneet part (thanks to Shinus) and it was fantastic👏
It was xcellant, luvd it!!!!!!
thanks sbs for this...it was great and a fitting end to this year...
that was one of the best episodes of sbs... maaneet rocked

luved the way they both were hosting ... I think they should do that on a weekly basis ...

& we will be even more happy if we get SBS segments / interviews of gurti more often