Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [31/12 - Epi. 46] - Schedule - Pg4 (Page 5)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

@nisha - well said,  this season arohi's life is so unpredictable that she needs someone,  like the mother of season1 , to guide her through this, but alas even DJ turned out against now,   shefali might support but wont actually be a pillar of strength,   why do I feel all of a sudden that Kartar might actually support them I might be wrong but he was the first person to give a chance among everyone. 

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@pooja - loved ur take ROFL  why didnt it occur to me that chiku left his bodygaurd and din take him to bathroom ROFL and yeah arjun din leave that chance either ROFL  30% pataoed arohi there another 30% in last scene. 

@ Miss-Pakiie-KMH  -  lovely take,  I agree gauri's evil plan became cupid in disguise.  It  became easy for arjun  Wink   he got to tell how feels directly in front of family.  Embarrassed.  

@vaishnavi - lovely take,   arey even I didnot like that ek tara ek tara song,  reminds me of gauri switch.  Costumes I agree,  there is a wedding going on and girls even if they dont want are forced to wear beautiful and new outfits everyday to look hatke in the groupl,  costume dept should really work on it. 

Edited by kavyasam - 03 January 2011 at 6:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi...

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
@Kavya at times i feel to that Kartar might support as he gave another chance but he does not no arohi loves arjun. about DJ she will support Arohi much later,for the moment her character is justified by the dark truth as the initial wave of this feud and she is supposedly not spporting arohi as she does not want the same outcome.
Shefali,u r right,she is not the main pillar as the show is going on,even if they would have explored her character,she would have been enough but then this is why there is the entry as an ace the mom of RPS,she will definitely be the shield and once she is the shield,DJ too will melt down. Abt the feuding among the men,i have not real idea, there will be lovedeep bhua defo on arohi's side. if u see it closely,its like they are building a gang supporting arjun to win arohi: starts with Rashi then the comeback of billu makhu and shefu then comes the jovial feel of lovedeep and even arohi's mother will support her when se knows but then come the twins for a while and arjun itself,making the entry of dadi as an ace.
funny thing is chikoo too supporting her - it is still unclear whether he is doing it undirectly like he means his words or he is doing it directly;0)
even simi will be by her side if she knows defo.
I think the delhi trck is coming but the runaway is of low chance - lets see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged

that is true nisha  ,  DJ said to arjun's  mom that day that 'ab beta bhi wahi kar raha hai'  , so DJ is fearing some outcome and against it now and she is also fearing that toofan to come and the start of toofan is entry of RPS's mom  of whom even taklu is afraid. 

u think cheeku will support,   even for a funny guy he did get the evil thought of insulting arjun in front of arohi and wantedly flirting with her ,  he will loose but still might stick to his funny evil plans later too. 

Go to top