Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [31/12 - Epi. 46] - Schedule - Pg4 (Page 4)

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wishing all of u a very happy new year PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Now abt d show....one of d best episode ....arjuhi's intense scenes can make any episode best ....so ClapClapClap

question answer part was ok ...arohi scored 50% for 2 correct answers n arjun scored 100% for all correct answers Clap
waise aarohi ke marks thode aur zyada aa sakte the abt d fav fruit question ....dj was right jiska khud ka name chiku hai uska fav fruit bhi chikoo hi hoga LOL

but d best part was when aarohi n arjun talked alone ...all thanks to shefaliClap
the scene was really intense n yes romantic also ....creatives ko samjhna chahiye that these kinds of scenes r required in d show more .
now its time for arjun to become little strict wid aarohi ...ab pyar se samjhane ka koi fayda nahi ....tricks hi kaam aayengi ....bcoz she is not in a mood to accept him against her family wish .
but i think jab tak arjun phir se kuch bada nahi karega like last time ki tarah goli khane jaisa tab tak aarohi usko trust nahi karegi ...like she said tumne mera bharosa tod diya ....n he said phir se bharosa jeet loonga ....n ab bharosa jeetne ke liye kuch bada to karna padega ....Confused

but chalo dj n bua 1 date plan karenge for aarohi n chiku  n usme gadbad hone ke poore chances hai ...ab arjun kya karta hai ...wait n watch ...expectation is high..WinkDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshDu_Nishrasika_DS-Olly-kavyasam

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Here is next weeks schedule...
Monday - Pooja
Tuesday - Anjali
Wednesday - Shibz
Thursday - Kavya
Friday - Neethi

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 02 January 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam.Jane..

chillwithKMH Newbie
chillwithKMH
chillwithKMH

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
i really liked the whole episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
The whole episode was just awesum including arjuhi's question answer scene...their expressions were mindblowing!!! nd also the last scene was just awesum !!

rasika_DSkavyasam

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hiee! finally phew!!back to drool bout this epi!!

Gosh luved this episode..
Thank god ki Cheeku got stuck in the toilet..luved the answers Arjun gave for Arohi  awesome!!!

Luved the expressions on Arohi's eyes when she was answering about Cheeku , it so very well conveyed her confusion, do I really know what I am saying about him sorts????
Arjun is taking her thru this trip of making her accept!!gr8!!

Karan looked handsome in his black as always but Kritika has been given the same outfit!!okkk recycling chaalu ho gaya!! we understand in daily life too we wear a dress and reapeat not wear and throw right? but boss this is medium of entertainment,..I guess thats y we all tend to want to see new and fresh designs worn by our favs..probably that y we go nuts when we see them in the same attires. Kritika but you look pretty and u rock with your awesome acting...

Also luved the moment when Arjun pulled Arohi back..I was reminded of the scene in KMH1 the one in the office where the sadu pulls arohi and pushes her aggressively back..wow what a difference here, its so loingly done here... and Karan and Kritika were just too good with their expressions and depicting their emotions mindblowingly!!

Now I am waiting for this long drive I want want cheeku to miss his gaadi..when they go so that our Arjuhi is left in the gaadi together...lol

pinkyfrkaranikakavyasam

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry yaaron in my rush rush I forgot to say this ...A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MOHABBATIANS HERE!!!
Hug
Hope we all have a wonderful time here rocking this year!!!thanks each one of you for gthe smile!!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Good morning /evening  everyone,  finally back to my routine. 

waiting for the long drive hope the scene also lasts long.

Du_Nishrasika_DS

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@kavya same here;)
uno wat i watchd the last part of 1st ep of kmh1 today, uno how much i love the mother's letter and felt to hear it again especially the last bit:
'whenever u feel life is running out of ur hand,then run after it''
it is really so soothing n encouraging and as my 2011 is sum up in this line, that seems to be my regular dose to prepare whatever is coming in my unpredictable 2011.
i still love the mother's letter. i think tht will remain evergreen in my eyes and thts original too,every birthday a letter to ur child.when they grow up they wikk realised its impt;0)

Love14kavyasam

Go to top