Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [31/12 - Epi. 46] - Schedule - Pg4 (Page 3)

kitanimohabbhai Newbie
kitanimohabbhai
kitanimohabbhai

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Loved each bit of todays episode 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

@kavya a quickie reply - i think arohi is shattered inside as she is doing what her family wants and she is not comfortable with. About DJ, i think her behaviour will be justified once the mystery is out (ok we no it for sure its bhua rps mrs singhania)
i think the wedding gonna be stopped with the ace entry - the daadi ma - wat u think? i still feel the track of runaway though to delhi,even what i watched this week make it less valid .

Edited:
just watched the scene where arohi and arjun in the room again - i just like her blink of eyes - this time she is shattered - she does not want to hurt her family but all the words she spoke to arjun,arjun knows that she is giving herself reason for not having hope on their relationship.

hmm kavya - long drive to saharli - lolz - sunrise if they did not see then they watched sunset that closed all the bitterness and live this love againWink
(cant stop dreaming sarharliWink)
lolz

oh yeah sarhali is the best idea Embarrassed,  wherever they go for the drive hope chiku gets child locked LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

will edit tmrw

I was trying to post some pics of cake and mocktails etc yday and when I did everything and posted none of them appeared,  I was so tired by then just left.   sorry guys cld not update them later too.

Edited by kavyasam - 01 January 2011 at 9:10pm
anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
 Hi mohabbatians!! how are you all? Loved watching the episode yesterday, missed you all a lot!!came back yesterday will catch upon the rest and come back and drool..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanakavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
okay now arohi has started to look into his eyes and be silent that means  she is going to start trusting him again,  I wonder what will happen once arohi admits and arjun wins her back,  how will Kartar react to this, he was the one who gave a go for Arjun to be in this house along with chiku and also believes that Arjun is willing to change,  the toofan DJ spoke of will it start at the end of 7 days? just wondering.

SHIKHA19

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Abt Epi..I js cant Describe it..in Words...Hv no words no wordss...last ...Partttt god Brought tears in My eyes..too...KARAN KRITZZ...CHEMISTRY IS JS UNBELIEVABLE...UNBEATABLE.......Evrthin wz perfectt In last scens ALL D DIALOGUEs wer superbbb.....js..Cantt express wat wz i feelin watchin Dt Scens..Agen mujhe KMH 1 ki yaad aa gayi..luvd last partt too much...Que ans Part Wz alsoo Superbb osamm...Arjun is lajawaab..kya jawaab diye..Sabhi sawaal ke..Me luvddd it soo muchh Ab to arohi ko Pata chal jana chahiye K ARJUN hi uske liye Bestt perfect Life partner Hai....Na k wo KABOOTAR Chiku....Epi..wz Gr8 osam Fab ..Luvd it 2222 much...
MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Btttttt I JS HATTT EKTA N BT....M js Soooooo Angry wid EKTA...Y .CANTT SHE USE BEAUTIFUL N BESTTT ,,,.KMH TITLE TRACK, IN BG...Watss rongg widd ekta...Y she is not Playin Kmh title song in kmh....ds tym KMH MEIN HAD HI ho GAYI..HAI EKTA USINGG FILMY...SONGSS EVRY TYM....IN KMH......I js hattt ekta fr doin ds...KMH 1 mein Jab bhi Arjun Aro k saath mein Scens hote the sirf...KMH Title TRACK Bg mein play hota tha....BT DS TYMMM...Y EKTA NOT PLYIN KMH Songs IN KMH 2......N misssin DAT TERE ISHQ ne mohe rang dala song Toooo....Its so beautifull,....Y EKTA NOT USINN IT IN KMH ds tym.....YYYYYY Last part mein AGEN She usedd Dat gunja sa song,,,Cant she Use r BEAUTIFUL KMH title track instedd.....me js so angryy on ekta...DS TYM she is usin...FILMY Song..too much...Kmh hs two BEAUTIFUL title song...N both r besttt n beautful den All othr filmy song....ARJUN ARO n Kmh title song r js Mad fr ech othr...Arjuhi N KMH r Incomplet Widout Kmh song...

Edited by MitEssH - 02 January 2011 at 2:36am
ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
updated mine on the main post

Also, I need people to open for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday...anybody ready to open it?? then PM me, if u write it here, I may or may not remember to check it...so make sure to PM me...

sighh college starts again from Monday, what a great vacation, sad it has to come to an end already LOL

kavyasam

Go to top