Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [31/12 - Epi. 46] - Schedule - Pg4 (Page 2)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year friends :D loved the epi, will write later :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaSHIKHA19kavyasam

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year, Mohabbatians!Hug
Didn't watch the episode so no update from me todayOuch

SHIKHA19kavyasamshootingstar.xx

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
First, H A P P Y N E W Y E A R! PartyFinally 2011 is on its way...Hoping for a lot more from Arjun and Arohi as wellLOL

But todays episode was an absolute treat...Totally recommed to watch it if you all have timeWinkEmbarrassed
Performance from both Karan and Kritika was fabulousClap And it's obviously getting harder for Arohi to hide her feelings esp in this episode

ROFL I couldn't stop laughing when the family found out that Chiku didn't write the answers but Arjun did....And Arohi's uncleDead was trying to act all smart huh?!

I really won't be able to go in detail but here's kind of the overall!!

SHIKHA19kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

wishing you all a very Happy New Year

watched today's episode once in a hurry yet to watch it in peace LOL

loved reading all your takes for yday.   I just loved the jealous Arohi.  they shld have shown some more.

@olly thanks for liking mine where is ur update? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@kavya a quickie reply - i think arohi is shattered inside as she is doing what her family wants and she is not comfortable with. About DJ, i think her behaviour will be justified once the mystery is out (ok we no it for sure its bhua rps mrs singhania)
i think the wedding gonna be stopped with the ace entry - the daadi ma - wat u think? i still feel the track of runaway though to delhi,even what i watched this week make it less valid .

Edited:
just watched the scene where arohi and arjun in the room again - i just like her blink of eyes - this time she is shattered - she does not want to hurt her family but all the words she spoke to arjun,arjun knows that she is giving herself reason for not having hope on their relationship.

hmm kavya - long drive to saharli - lolz - sunrise if they did not see then they watched sunset that closed all the bitterness and live this love againWink
(cant stop dreaming sarharliWink)
lolz

Edited by Eshu11 - 31 December 2010 at 3:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Wow loved the episode and the first and last parts ,  loving Arjun's lines so much . 

Arjun's answers to her specific questions were amazing  ClapClap, and the questions asked by arohi were as if she wanted to  console herself by testing if cheeku could give good answers to her close to heart questions.  Arohi sweetheart give up na its enough now :).  He clearly said u will not miss anyone if you are with him and that you yourself said that the person who can give these answers can only be your perfect lifepartnerClap Embarrassed excellent scene Thumbs Up 

the look on everybody's face when they came to know its Arjun who answered them   ROFLROFL ,  priceless gosh sabki vaat lag gayi Clap.

did DJ say 'cheeku to nikamma nikla '  ROFLROFL der se bole par durust bole ROFL god but still they want to try and like cheeku ROFL.
but what else did DJ say, woh singhania to ghatiya harkat karne ke liye hi aaya hai Angry I thot atleast DJ has some idea about arjun's good heart, doesnt she know that he took good care of Arohi and even saved her life.

another wonderful scene and dialouges betn Arjuhi Clap,  loved the way he teased her at first and got serious by the end, wiped her tears and  determined to win her trust backEmbarrassedClapClap.  she finally realised that his presence is bothering herEmbarrassed and wants him out asap Tongue.   just did not like the  'ek tara ek tara;  bg score at the end of the scene, that was gauri and arjun's bg why use it for Arjuhi.Smile  

what a way to end the week and 2010,  with Arjun's smile Thumbs Up and a lovely episoe Thumbs UpClap.  Kitni Mohabbat Hai hume iss show se Arjuhi se aur unke pyar se . Loved the episode. Embarrassed

Karan , Kritika excellent performance Thumbs UpClap.  Puneet and rest of the family very good performance Thumbs Up Clap.   Wishing a Very successful year ahead to the whole team and may 2011 bring all the deserved and desired success to the  show. 

Edited by kavyasam - 31 December 2010 at 3:13pm

adhasrujanaSHIKHA19Anjalii...xXx

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

OH MY!!! What an episode!!!! Loved it to the Max - A perfect episode indeed, to end 2010!! Clap

The Questions and Answers part was an absolute treat to wact.  Kya jawaaab diye Arjun ne ...Big smileClapHug

I feel like hugging Shefali today!  She is the only true friend of Kritika.  I am so glad she is there for her.  She understands her soo well.  Loved it how Arohi didn't need to tell her but she said herself that she will stand and watch Arohis back while she talks to Arjun.  And a BIG THANK YOU to Arohi, for calling Arjun to have a word!  Because what came after that was a treat to watch...LOVED every minute, every dialogue, every expression and every eye contact made.

AWESOME

Edited by arshravi - 31 December 2010 at 5:44pm

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

I just loved Arjun today, his answers about Arohi were great. Arohi should have melted right there but instead she once again chose to be stubborn and rude to Arjun. Arjun didn't let that get to him though, he saw through her and made it known how much he loves her and everything he gave up and is putting up with for their love. I loved when he wiped her tears and walked away, he's so cute when he smiles Embarrassed

Go to top