Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning /evening  everyone,  finally back to my routine. 

waiting for the long drive hope the scene also lasts long.
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya same here;)
uno wat i watchd the last part of 1st ep of kmh1 today, uno how much i love the mother's letter and felt to hear it again especially the last bit:
'whenever u feel life is running out of ur hand,then run after it''
it is really so soothing n encouraging and as my 2011 is sum up in this line, that seems to be my regular dose to prepare whatever is coming in my unpredictable 2011.
i still love the mother's letter. i think tht will remain evergreen in my eyes and thts original too,every birthday a letter to ur child.when they grow up they wikk realised its impt;0)
kavyasam thumbnail

@nisha - well said,  this season arohi's life is so unpredictable that she needs someone,  like the mother of season1 , to guide her through this, but alas even DJ turned out against now,   shefali might support but wont actually be a pillar of strength,   why do I feel all of a sudden that Kartar might actually support them I might be wrong but he was the first person to give a chance among everyone. 

kavyasam thumbnail
@pooja - loved ur take 🤣  why didnt it occur to me that chiku left his bodygaurd and din take him to bathroom 🤣 and yeah arjun din leave that chance either 🤣  30% pataoed arohi there another 30% in last scene. 

@ Miss-Pakiie-KMH  -  lovely take,  I agree gauri's evil plan became cupid in disguise.  It  became easy for arjun  ðŸ˜‰   he got to tell how feels directly in front of family.  ðŸ˜³.  

@vaishnavi - lovely take,   arey even I didnot like that ek tara ek tara song,  reminds me of gauri switch.  Costumes I agree,  there is a wedding going on and girls even if they dont want are forced to wear beautiful and new outfits everyday to look hatke in the groupl,  costume dept should really work on it. 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Kavya at times i feel to that Kartar might support as he gave another chance but he does not no arohi loves arjun. about DJ she will support Arohi much later,for the moment her character is justified by the dark truth as the initial wave of this feud and she is supposedly not spporting arohi as she does not want the same outcome.
Shefali,u r right,she is not the main pillar as the show is going on,even if they would have explored her character,she would have been enough but then this is why there is the entry as an ace the mom of RPS,she will definitely be the shield and once she is the shield,DJ too will melt down. Abt the feuding among the men,i have not real idea, there will be lovedeep bhua defo on arohi's side. if u see it closely,its like they are building a gang supporting arjun to win arohi: starts with Rashi then the comeback of billu makhu and shefu then comes the jovial feel of lovedeep and even arohi's mother will support her when se knows but then come the twins for a while and arjun itself,making the entry of dadi as an ace.
funny thing is chikoo too supporting her - it is still unclear whether he is doing it undirectly like he means his words or he is doing it directly;0)
even simi will be by her side if she knows defo.
I think the delhi trck is coming but the runaway is of low chance - lets see
kavyasam thumbnail

that is true nisha  ,  DJ said to arjun's  mom that day that 'ab beta bhi wahi kar raha hai'  , so DJ is fearing some outcome and against it now and she is also fearing that toofan to come and the start of toofan is entry of RPS's mom  of whom even taklu is afraid. 

u think cheeku will support,   even for a funny guy he did get the evil thought of insulting arjun in front of arohi and wantedly flirting with her ,  he will loose but still might stick to his funny evil plans later too.