Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay now arohi has started to look into his eyes and be silent that means  she is going to start trusting him again,  I wonder what will happen once arohi admits and arjun wins her back,  how will Kartar react to this, he was the one who gave a go for Arjun to be in this house along with chiku and also believes that Arjun is willing to change,  the toofan DJ spoke of will it start at the end of 7 days? just wondering.
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Abt Epi..I js cant Describe it..in Words...Hv no words no wordss...last ...Partttt god Brought tears in My eyes..too...KARAN KRITZZ...CHEMISTRY IS JS UNBELIEVABLE...UNBEATABLE.......Evrthin wz perfectt In last scens ALL D DIALOGUEs wer superbbb.....js..Cantt express wat wz i feelin watchin Dt Scens..Agen mujhe KMH 1 ki yaad aa gayi..luvd last partt too much...Que ans Part Wz alsoo Superbb osamm...Arjun is lajawaab..kya jawaab diye..Sabhi sawaal ke..Me luvddd it soo muchh Ab to arohi ko Pata chal jana chahiye K ARJUN hi uske liye Bestt perfect Life partner Hai....Na k wo KABOOTAR Chiku....Epi..wz Gr8 osam Fab ..Luvd it 2222 much...
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Btttttt I JS HATTT EKTA N BT....M js Soooooo Angry wid EKTA...Y .CANTT SHE USE BEAUTIFUL N BESTTT ,,,.KMH TITLE TRACK, IN BG...Watss rongg widd ekta...Y she is not Playin Kmh title song in kmh....ds tym KMH MEIN HAD HI ho GAYI..HAI EKTA USINGG FILMY...SONGSS EVRY TYM....IN KMH......I js hattt ekta fr doin ds...KMH 1 mein Jab bhi Arjun Aro k saath mein Scens hote the sirf...KMH Title TRACK Bg mein play hota tha....BT DS TYMMM...Y EKTA NOT PLYIN KMH Songs IN KMH 2......N misssin DAT TERE ISHQ ne mohe rang dala song Toooo....Its so beautifull,....Y EKTA NOT USINN IT IN KMH ds tym.....YYYYYY Last part mein AGEN She usedd Dat gunja sa song,,,Cant she Use r BEAUTIFUL KMH title track instedd.....me js so angryy on ekta...DS TYM she is usin...FILMY Song..too much...Kmh hs two BEAUTIFUL title song...N both r besttt n beautful den All othr filmy song....ARJUN ARO n Kmh title song r js Mad fr ech othr...Arjuhi N KMH r Incomplet Widout Kmh song...
Edited by MitEssH - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
updated mine on the main post

Also, I need people to open for Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday...anybody ready to open it?? then PM me, if u write it here, I may or may not remember to check it...so make sure to PM me...

sighh college starts again from Monday, what a great vacation, sad it has to come to an end already πŸ˜†
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wishing all of u a very happy new year πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Now abt d show....one of d best episode ....arjuhi's intense scenes can make any episode best ....so πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

question answer part was ok ...arohi scored 50% for 2 correct answers n arjun scored 100% for all correct answers πŸ‘
waise aarohi ke marks thode aur zyada aa sakte the abt d fav fruit question ....dj was right jiska khud ka name chiku hai uska fav fruit bhi chikoo hi hoga πŸ˜†

but d best part was when aarohi n arjun talked alone ...all thanks to shefaliπŸ‘
the scene was really intense n yes romantic also ....creatives ko samjhna chahiye that these kinds of scenes r required in d show more .
now its time for arjun to become little strict wid aarohi ...ab pyar se samjhane ka koi fayda nahi ....tricks hi kaam aayengi ....bcoz she is not in a mood to accept him against her family wish .
but i think jab tak arjun phir se kuch bada nahi karega like last time ki tarah goli khane jaisa tab tak aarohi usko trust nahi karegi ...like she said tumne mera bharosa tod diya ....n he said phir se bharosa jeet loonga ....n ab bharosa jeetne ke liye kuch bada to karna padega ....πŸ˜•

but chalo dj n bua 1 date plan karenge for aarohi n chiku  n usme gadbad hone ke poore chances hai ...ab arjun kya karta hai ...wait n watch ...expectation is high..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here is next weeks schedule...
Monday - Pooja
Tuesday - Anjali
Wednesday - Shibz
Thursday - Kavya
Friday - Neethi
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago
chillwithKMH thumbnail
i really liked the whole episode.
pinkyfrkaranika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The whole episode was just awesum including arjuhi's question answer scene...their expressions were mindblowing!!! nd also the last scene was just awesum !!
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hiee! finally phew!!back to drool bout this epi!!

Gosh luved this episode..
Thank god ki Cheeku got stuck in the toilet..luved the answers Arjun gave for Arohi  awesome!!!

Luved the expressions on Arohi's eyes when she was answering about Cheeku , it so very well conveyed her confusion, do I really know what I am saying about him sorts????
Arjun is taking her thru this trip of making her accept!!gr8!!

Karan looked handsome in his black as always but Kritika has been given the same outfit!!okkk recycling chaalu ho gaya!! we understand in daily life too we wear a dress and reapeat not wear and throw right? but boss this is medium of entertainment,..I guess thats y we all tend to want to see new and fresh designs worn by our favs..probably that y we go nuts when we see them in the same attires. Kritika but you look pretty and u rock with your awesome acting...

Also luved the moment when Arjun pulled Arohi back..I was reminded of the scene in KMH1 the one in the office where the sadu pulls arohi and pushes her aggressively back..wow what a difference here, its so loingly done here... and Karan and Kritika were just too good with their expressions and depicting their emotions mindblowingly!!

Now I am waiting for this long drive I want want cheeku to miss his gaadi..when they go so that our Arjuhi is left in the gaadi together...lol
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry yaaron in my rush rush I forgot to say this ...A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MOHABBATIANS HERE!!!
πŸ€—
Hope we all have a wonderful time here rocking this year!!!thanks each one of you for gthe smile!!😊