Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [31/12 - Epi. 46] - Schedule - Pg4

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Heya guyz..Hug
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

opening it early because like always, won't be online when the episode is over LOL

will be back later to update
Hug

I hope everyone had a rocking 31st party, i know i did PartyDancing

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone Big smile i wish you all luck and happiness for the year and I hope it goes better than 2010, and it goes better for Karan Kritika as well Embarrassed love you all!!! in such a short time, thanks for all the love here! and i love watching the show more only because of you guys Embarrassed you make me love the show even more with all your beautiful takes and views about the show Embarrassed

The episode was jhakhas!!! like Karan said it on the interview LOL reminded me of Amar from Andaz Apna Apna LOLLOL i just saw it yesterday so it's all like in my head from that LOLLOL

I loved Arjun's answers and then even saying it in front of the family Clap what confidence that guy has ClapClap and Arohi is finally realizing she can't play hide and seek with him
Dancing that's why she sends Chiku awayLOL that idiot had to go to the bathroom from the halwaROFLROFLROFL he didn't take the bodyguard with him? ROFL what if he needed help with washing his hands? Shocked ROFLROFL or even opening the door ROFLROFL our Arjun was pataoing Arohi and he was busy in the bathroom ROFLROFL Arjun never leaves a chance DancingDancing

What is up with DJ?? I used to love her, I am just hating her every episode Dead I can't wait to see her scenes with Arjun's dadi...let's see how "sweetly" she behaves with Arjun cuz of that LOL
Rajveer and Gauri!!! Censored
CensoredCensored how dare they call Arjun a servant!!! have they seen themselves??CensoredCensored that expressionless Gauri CensoredCensored and that annoying chachu CensoredCensored i hate them!! how dare they say that to ArjunCry

Amrit is annoying D'oh and compared to her DJ is cool Cool only in that matter otherwise her judgment about Arjun
Censored

The episodes seem to be loosing its touch at times...how easily did everyone ignore the fact that Arjun knows Arohi so well..not one person raised an eye, nobody after said anything?? tho Amrit ignored it but nobody else said anything after?? Confused Rajveer i had expected would make a scene out of it...that was a bit disappointing...

alright i have no idea what i have said LOL i have been yawning and typing and would prbly not make sense, so ignore that LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 02 January 2011 at 11:15pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakitanimohabbhaiuk001anitaksureshLove14shiviloveskmhtanu111aSHIKHA19-sia-rasika_DSAnchi.ipkknd06kavyasam.Mandy.Mariaa.SGAnjalii...xXx.Jane..MaNanHoLiC

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Res! Though I doubt I'll be able to catch the episode today but still...
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
reserved too..LOL....this time hopefully my net wnt go off...Angry...n will also finish yesterday's take too..Embarrassed 
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
******* Edited *** Wink

Heey Guuys .....Staarting wiv saying That 31st Was The Most Beautiful and must say " Intense Episode Soo Far  First Of All The beginning Of The Episode When Chikku Orders Arjun To PicK Up The Handkerchief Ouch Feel Bad For Him But Aro Was Also Affected By This All Embarrassed This Stupid Chikku Was Agaain Scared LOL Soo Stupid Naah ? LOL Then The Game Part .....It Waas Soo Toouchy And Romantic Day Dreaming Leaving Aside Aro's Ans For Chikku Coz She Don't Know Muuch Things About Him And Its Better Like This Wink
She Gets a 50% Big smile IF It Was  Questions About Arjun ....She Would Have 100% Clap
Thank You To Chikky For Getting Stuck In The Toilet LOL Like This He Did'nt Wrote His Ans To Aro's Questions LOL Anyways Even If He Wrote THE ANS ..He Would Have 0%ROFL The Best Was Arjun's Ans Coming Straight From His Heart Shoooo Cute ...And  He Was Perfectly Right Blushing Aro's Conclusion Was " Its Just The Person Who Loves Me Most Of All In This Word Who Can Give This Answers Embarrassed My Conclusion : Arohi  Mister ChikkuShake Is Not Yoour  Prince Charmant But Your Mister Right Is ARJUN  HeartSoo Open Yoour Eyes Cutie Ouch
And Of Course Thank Yoou The GAURI Becoz It Won't Be Possible Without Her ..She's The One Who Suggested That Arjun Should Read The Papper Silly
When Arohi RealisesThat  She Could Not Stop Herself To Talk With Arjun Day Dreaming
Next My Favorite Cupid SHEFALI Help Them Clap Here Come The Most Awaited Moment .......... Arjun Was Soo Naughty When He Was Beeing The Innocent And Funny Guy LOL
He Was Pretending To Doesn"t Know Why Aro Calls Him And Aro Was Getting annoyed LOL Then He Pulls Her Baack Embarrassed They Were Soo Close Day Dreaming Their Convo Was EXELLENT ....Their Expressions Was Really Good And Emotions Were Seen In Their Eyes Blushing And Last THING Aro Was Not Able To Control Her Feelings Soo She Tells Chikku To Go Wink Arjun's Cute And Killer Smile At The End Was Superb HeartHeart

MARIA Heart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 01 January 2011 at 6:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraanitaksureshSHIKHA19rasika_DSkavyasam

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
arjun true loverHeartHugi loved all your replies arjun n specially those answers which he gave when shefali arranged a meeting of arjun arohi

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Awesum episode...kitani...is getting vry heart touching day by day. Last part was so beautiful...udhar arjun was arohi ke aansu pochh rha tha aur idhar mere aansu beh rhe the...karan n kritika were fab

garvitaaroraDu_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Guys I wont be long but to sum up,I love the episode everything and thanks Ekta Maiya for giving us a sweet treat for the 31st December 2010.

Edited: New Year Greetings to KMHians as well:

Rock the night guys and as to party up, this song for u:

Edited by Eshu11 - 31 December 2010 at 11:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awesummm epi.gotta rush nw,so very short take on yesterday's epi

What i liked :
1) last scene between arjuhi,dis is wat we call chemistryHeart
i liked d way he wiped her tears n said " tum jaanti ho arohi tum mujhpe bharosa kar sakti ho "Embarrassed
2) arjun's answers, chiku kuch seekho.(waise tumhe seekhne ki zaroorat kya hai,thode dinon baad we'll say bye bye 2 u )LOL
3) arohi's mom's idea of a long drive.I'm sure wahan chiku ki jagah arjun will come .awwww.can't wait for monday's epiDay Dreaming

What I disliked
1) Aarohi's suit Angry.costume dept wake up,baar baar wahi kapde uff.m bored nw.hope on monday she'll change her dressTongue
2) It wud b better if some other songs apart from goonja sa hai koi iktaara is used.
3) I hate chiku Clown(kabootar kahin ka ), hate d way he is treating arjun.Crychiku tumhe to arjun baadme dekh lega,abhi enjoy karlo ......
.happy new year everyone .have a fabulous year ahead Smile

vaishnavi

Edited by summergirl92 - 01 January 2011 at 9:06am

anitaksureshSHIKHA19rasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top