Bigg Boss Season 4

Ashmit's da man!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
Woo hoo.. Finally, Dolly ki takkar ka koi to hai mard ka bachcha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yea mardangee ends on ASSMEETEdited by premheer4 - 13 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There were 3 people in the house who Dolly couldnt budge: Hrishant, Ashmit & Aanchal.
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah i too like ash's attitude with dolly ji lol
cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premheer4

yea mardangee ends on ASSMIT

ass-meet
now what did ashmit do tht u realised it all of a sudden that he is a MARD
Originally posted by: prodigy007

There were 3 people in the house who Dolly couldnt budge: Hrishant, Ashmit & Aanchal.

Hrishant was her ally, only later did things get sore between the two. But even then, she couldn't do much since they were sweet to each other on and off.

Aanchal was non-existent for her. Arey, she was non-existent for almost everyone.

Ashmit was the only one who had quick answers for the crap she was pulling with everyone in the house. She was on a controlling spree which Ashmit had a great answer for.

Did we see Ashmit fight with anyone before? He even consoled Shweta when Dolly attacked her.

PLEASE NAME ME ONE, AND I REPEAT, ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE WHO'S BROUGHT IN PERSONAL, FINANCIAL, OR PAST ISSUES IN BETWEEN DURING FIGHTS AND ARGUMENTS...

No one but Dolly Bindra herself. I am just amazed at the negative audacity of this woman and I fail to understand how she's kept her marriage still going.

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiIFer

Hrishant was her ally, only later did things get sore between the two. But even then, she couldn't do much since they were sweet to each other on and off.

Aanchal was non-existent for her. Arey, she was non-existent for almost everyone.

Ashmit was the only one who had quick answers for the crap she was pulling with everyone in the house. She was on a controlling spree which Ashmit had a great answer for.

Did we see Ashmit fight with anyone before? He even consoled Shweta when Dolly attacked her.

PLEASE NAME ME ONE, AND I REPEAT, ONE PERSON IN THE HOUSE WHO'S BROUGHT IN PERSONAL, FINANCIAL, OR PAST ISSUES IN BETWEEN DURING FIGHTS AND ARGUMENTS...

No one but Dolly Bindra herself. I am just amazed at the negative audacity of this woman and I fail to understand how she's kept her marriage still going.

Hrishant gave it as good as he got! Both he & Ashmit had her sorted when Hrishant was captain! She tried a similar thing with Aanchal in one episode in an attempt to tick her off but failed because Aanchal stood firm & told her to shut up she would even voice her opinion about the kitchen while the other girls were fearful!
Originally posted by: premheer4

yea mardangee ends on ASSMEET

Well, at least he's not talking crap from her. Isn't that a good thing! I mean, why would you from anyone.

The only person I was sincerely supporting from Day 1 was Seema Parihar, cuz she she was genuinely in need of that money and was a no-drama woman. Then I'd moved to Sameer, but was bored of him since I felt he really needed to have a personality and a more conscious mind in dealing with worldly filth.

But besides that, all contestants, including Dolly Bindra are the same for me. They all have mood issues, anger issues, and get intense pretty easily.

There is no one in the house whom I support or oppose anymore. I see Shweta being attacked once in a while. Leave her alone guys, seriously! Veena too was a potty-mouthed character.

I am not a supporter of Ashmit Patel, but I am glad at least he stood up and showed her who the boss is. I wouldn't take crap from my own father if I am not at fault, why would I take it from people like Dolly?
Originally posted by: prodigy007

Hrishant gave it as good as he got! Both he & Ashmit had her sorted when Hrishant was captain! She tried a similar thing with Aanchal in one episode in an attempt to tick her off but failed because Aanchal stood firm & told her to shut up she would even voice her opinion about the kitchen while the other girls were fearful!

Yes, I know about the episdoe. As I said, they were being sweet to each other on and off, and this was one of them.

Regarding Aanchal, even if she did, that is a classic case of asking someone to just shut up, and actually standing up for yourself and showing the other party who the boss is. But I am happy about this for Aanchal.

At present, it's only Ashmit who can tame the horse, bell the cat, whatever you wanna call it.